Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mya - HoD  (Read 703 times)

Offline FBIAgent

Some catch up reviews.

Saw Mya, overall quite a positive.

External Link/Members Only

Only thing is her skin is much darker than picture suggest.

Quite attractive but skinny and tall. If you like skinny girls, this would be the great girl. She is very willing in services.

Offline claretandblue

Some catch up reviews.

Saw Mya, overall quite a positive.

External Link/Members Only

Only thing is her skin is much darker than picture suggest.

Quite attractive but skinny and tall. If you like skinny girls, this would be the great girl. She is very willing in services.
Doesnt tell me anything,I appreciate we all review differently but the lack of info here is ridiculous!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Doesnt tell me anything,I appreciate we all review differently but the lack of info here is ridiculous!

I agree, what's the point of posting this it offers punters nothing at all

Offline FBIAgent

I agree, what's the point of posting this it offers punters nothing at all

House of Divine standards are pretty standard and follow exactly what is listed on the girl's profile.

Only concern for HoD girls is the picture quality. A lot of them are photoshopped or made to look nicer - some may even be a different girl!

With Mya, as I mentioned she is much darker than the pictures suggest but her quality is good however. Can confirm she does do 'OWO, DFK, PSE, GFE, massage' and is very enthusiastic girl. I think that's enough info in the review for the punter to judge how good she is already!

Offline Marmalade

House of Divine standards are pretty standard and follow exactly what is listed on the girl's profile.

Only concern for HoD girls is the picture quality. A lot of them are photoshopped or made to look nicer - some may even be a different girl!

With Mya, as I mentioned she is much darker than the pictures suggest but her quality is good however. Can confirm she does do 'OWO, DFK, PSE, GFE, massage' and is very enthusiastic girl. I think that's enough info in the review for the punter to judge how good she is already!

So do a review, not a comment.

When where how much services etc. Hod might be fairly standard but if you're only going to pass a comment it should be in the discussion section.

Online Jonestown

So do a review, not a comment.

When where how much services etc. Hod might be fairly standard but if you're only going to pass a comment it should be in the discussion section.

This is the discussion section.

Offline claretandblue

This is the discussion section.
Was originally posted in reviews