Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I take a gift?  (Read 1315 times)

Offline FabioMouldonado

What's the protocol here, if any? What do you all do?

Offline PleadInsanity

Personally i would'nt but i'm sure some do. The agreed rate is payment enough from me.

bod666

It staggers me that some punters take gifts when going to see a wg - it's not a date ffs, we're paying them for sex - theyve got all the gifts they need in the pound notes.

if it makes people feel better or make them think they'll feel they'll get a better service then there's no harm in it but I've never done it in several years of punting. And I can be a fluffy twat but still not done it.

Offline HornyHemel

It staggers me that some punters take gifts when going to see a wg - it's not a date ffs, we're paying them for sex - theyve got all the gifts they need in the pound notes.

if it makes people feel better or make them think they'll feel they'll get a better service then there's no harm in it but I've never done it in several years of punting. And I can be a fluffy twat but still not done it.

+1

Offline pumps

akka76

Take a gift as long as it is part of a kink of yours. I take gifts if I want a particular role play etc. Jodhpurs comes to mind....

Offline Happyjose

No gift. Don't blur the boundaries.

She'll have forgotten about you the minute you leave, and that's how it should be

Offline Lp1975

If she indicates that she would accept a bottle of wine / champagne as a "gift", I would bring a bottle of wine on the assumption that it will be shared during the meeting. It just takes the edge off for any first time nerve if I am meeting someone for the very first time.

So it's probably not a pure gift given that I get to enjoy it too.

Persie

Whats more important is that you tell her she is a keeper and that you will treat her well  :crazy:

Persie

On a serious note, I would generally not bother but I am sure it will not do you any harm other than signalling a dose of fluffy-balls

Online Bassman

If she indicates that she would accept a bottle of wine / champagne as a "gift", I would bring a bottle of wine on the assumption that it will be shared during the meeting. It just takes the edge off for any first time nerve if I am meeting someone for the very first time.

You can have a drink yourself before you get there.

Offline Lp1975

You can have a drink yourself before you get there.

True - but a pint of lager costs £3.50-4 in a pub, a bottle of wine from a supermarket won't be much more than that... so it's not a huge premium to pay..

I certainly don't bring a gift every visit, only if I feel like it on the day. On the other hand, I am not militant about some no gift policy.

Offline mh

Offline dezpow

I think it's embarrassing.

You're already paying for fantasy, why on earth would you pay even further above the odds. Also, what do you hope is going to happen? You want a relationship?

It's a hell no.

Offline claretandblue

Never taken a gift and never will,just turn up on time,clean and with the right money  :hi:

Offline Hertsgent

Occasionally I have, usually on a repeat visit but probably less than 10% of the time - usually wine, sometimes something of similar value based on a previous conversation.

To be honest, the times I've been offered wine at a WGs place (their wine), it is usually better than the stuff I would take - don't know where they get the money from  :D

Kellog

LOL I had the idea of bringing a cheap watch from Brixton market. And by cheap I mean £5

Offline FabioMouldonado

Interesting. The main reason I ask is becasue I was wondering if it might make a difference to the service received, not that it should.

I don't think I will generally, unless it's to benefit the visit, like an outfit or something...

Thanks for the responses.

TheCape

True - but a pint of lager costs £3.50-4 in a pub, a bottle of wine from a supermarket won't be much more than that... so it's not a huge premium to pay..

I certainly don't bring a gift every visit, only if I feel like it on the day. On the other hand, I am not militant about some no gift policy.

I used to do this quite a lot. As LP says, it's hardly a large premium and if you're meeting a girl for the first time, I found that the girl would be a little less wary of me and relax a little more than maybe she otherwise would have done. These days though I rarely bother as I generally see girls I've met before.  I don't see that it needs to be seen as embarrassing or fluffy though.

Offline dondraper

wouldn't bother, unless you're a regular and she sorts you out too. it's just business.

Offline webpunter

Good point.  A tenner investment isn't a lot.  I've done this on the very odd occasion - usually on 2nd visit where the burd has provided some drinks on the 1st meet.  And not just water
We'll be into the Xmas season soon.  With one burd i rounded up the price by a tenner & she seemed happy.  She then proceeded to show me Xmas cards & presents from punters - usually chocolates.  Which she didn't like coz she said it made her put on weight.  She usually gave them to friends / family over Xmas.  She said that if the card / present was given early on in Dec she'd write the punters name on the envelope.  And then put somewhere.  If the punter then re-booked before Xmas she'd get the card out & put it somewhere visible.  Which made them feel 'special' when they saw it.  She was level headed & her view was that these punters were maybe a bit lonely & liked to give a present / card to at least someone
Best to give it a miss - or give them some extra cash if you feel you must or if they are particularly good.  Usually i like to save the expense & invest the cash in future bookings !