Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annekai at house of divine  (Read 1593 times)

richard_uk_1972

Anyone ever had the pleasure?

Looks lovely

External Link/Members Only

vt

Anyone ever had the pleasure?

Looks lovely

She looks brand new today, so give it a few hours maybe!  ;)

Unless she's been working elsewhere.  :unknown:

I've never punted an Aussie...nice list of services there...G'Day!  :D

Offline daddycool

I believe it's her first day today at HOD, so chances of anyone having seen her there are slim.

Also, a Google search of the images comes up with two different girls in Maxim's Australian Swimsuit Model Of The Year 2015. Link: External Link/Members Only

Services look good, but would be interested to know what she actually looks like.

richard_uk_1972

Good spot on the reverse image search. Thanks!

Miketyson21

Looks beautiful but probably dated, I'm waiting to see if HOD post any untouched pics...

Her breasts look 'enhanced' but can't be 100% sure..

What percentage do you think her boobs are fake...?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 12:05:00 pm by Miketyson21 »

Robbiebucks

What percentage do you think her boobs are fake...?
After a quick google... the question should be:

What percentage do you think her photos are fake...?

Miketyson21

After a quick google... the question should be:

What percentage do you think her photos are fake...?

oh, This might sound really naive but
|I clicked on the link of the supermodel/cover girl and just assumed it really was the supermodel/cover girl who was working at HOD, but a dated photo

Robbiebucks

If you follow the link above to faceoforigin

The two photos on HOD are of two different girls!

Offline ladiesman020

New Australian girl but didn't they have an Aussie working there 2 years ago, could it be same girl under new name.
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

vt

If you follow the link above to faceoforigin

The two photos on HOD are of two different girls!

Oh dear oh dear!  :thumbsdown:

So is she Maxim cover girl Ariana Deeley from Queensland or Swimwear model Olivia Caneva from Melbourne...or Sheila McScrubber from the streets of Kings Cross, Sydney???  :unknown:

Miketyson21

They've taken down her photos from the website.
It did seem too good to be true.  An actual covergirl model(albeit from a couple of years ago) available for £70..

She's still scheduled to appear on Sunday though it does say TBC

Did anyone see her?  What was she like... :hi:

Offline daddycool

HOD removed her for supplying false photos.

They should at least check the photos are of the girl before advertising her services. It's not that difficult in this day and age to do so.

Anyway, thank heavens for Google Image search, saving many a punter!  :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

I saw Lucia in Victoria yesterday, if that was her in the photos then the photo shopper deserves a fucking medal.

Offline Pajero

I saw Lucia in Victoria yesterday, if that was her in the photos then the photo shopper deserves a fucking medal.

I have booked to see Lucia but gave up as I was sure her pictures were too good to be true. I then saw some pictures from HoD twitter and she looks very different.

Thanks for confirming.

Online sexy pete

I also saw Lucia at HoD yesterday. She was nice enough and the sex was good, but YLF is quite right - she looks nothing like 'her' photos. I only booked her because of them!

raylondoner

HOD removed her for supplying false photos.

They should at least check the photos are of the girl before advertising her services. It's not that difficult in this day and age to do so.

Anyway, thank heavens for Google Image search, saving many a punter!  :D

But some credit to HoD for admitting their mistake rather than try a cover up  :hi:

vt

But some credit to HoD for admitting their mistake rather than try a cover up  :hi:

Their damage limitation exercises usually end up with someone getting the sack.  :rolleyes:

Not sure why they couldn't have just put up her real photos along with an apology to any punter who booked on the basis of the false ones...unless she really was minging in the flesh?!  :unknown: