Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Notts disaster.  (Read 1282 times)

1 review(s) for CHERRY 4you (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jamlove

Arranged too meet Amber Ryder for a lunchtime meet today that fell through after eventually getting hold of her via calls. She couldn't make the time said later held on for an hour and then get cancelled, something about landlord visiting! Go for the back up number and call Cherry 4you based in old Bradford eygpt road, agreed an hour over the phone and headed over, what a waste of time! Should of walked from the moment I walked in, nice enough looking girl but the house is unfurnished and grotty, single bed no comforts other than a plastic chair. After not getting Amber I was like fuck it, may as well I've travelled far enough too her for a half hour spin, I've had better wanks. Avoid is my best advice.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Strange how my post above did not bring up her neutral review. Have alerted the Mods.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 10:54:30 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Lewis

Has she still got a fetish for air fresheners?

When I saw her in Oxford, the stairway and bedroom was littered with them.

Jamlove

The house was a shell, really run down the bedroom was the same just a bed and cheap garden chair in the corner, no comforts at all a sheet over a single bed was as luxury as it got. Raisia was pleasent enough Romanian 26ish not the best punt she seemed totally disinterested, wasn't dressed for it in jeggings and a hoodie! Didn't leave a review booked with her via phone not AW, but the house was barely habitable.