Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miki - Leamington Spa - anyone seen her before?  (Read 899 times)

Jugster

Hi all,

new to this site, but was dangerously close to booking an hour with an oriental girl calling herself Miki, in the CV32 area of Leamington.

VivaStreet ad:
External Link/Members Only

I texted to find out what was on offer, and she replied vary quickly saying body to body massage, oral and sex. Traditionally I'm a big tit bloke, with a fetish for black women that has never yet been fulfilled ;). So was surprised to be drawn to the pics of Miki and her great firm tits.

Was very tempted to book, but found exactly the same set of pictures on another profile for a Japanese girl in Hertfordshire with a different name.

Have I had a lucky escape, and saved myself £100 in the process? :o Or is this profile genuine, and is this girl the girl in the photos?

Offline icedance47

The pics won't be of her.

Text her and ask if they are her, if she says yes, book it and tell her you're going to walk away if you arrive and she isn't the girl in the pics. That might make her 'fess up.

Chickenfry

No black men, Chinese and black never matches

Offline Stapler

No black men, Chinese and black never matches

She is supposed to be Japanese not Chinese! But she will not be Japanese of course! Or the girl in the pics!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline mr.bluesky

Hi all,

new to this site, but was dangerously close to booking an hour with an oriental girl calling herself Miki, in the CV32 area of Leamington.

VivaStreet ad:
External Link/Members Only

I texted to find out what was on offer, and she replied vary quickly saying body to body massage, oral and sex. Traditionally I'm a big tit bloke, with a fetish for black women that has never yet been fulfilled ;). So was surprised to be drawn to the pics of Miki and her great firm tits.

Was very tempted to book, but found exactly the same set of pictures on another profile for a Japanese girl in Hertfordshire with a different name.

Have I had a lucky escape, and saved myself £100 in the process? :o Or is this profile genuine, and is this girl the girl in the photos?

If she is the girl in the photo she looks great if she's not the girl then just walk away no harm in trying her out