Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBWcuddly69 - Castleford  (Read 641 times)

Tallboy2

External Link/Members Only

45 mins- 90 pounds

Fancied myself a larger lady

Comms good

Parking plentiful and free on street. Happy leaving my car there

Door opened and lady stood there was a little disappointing as facially not that pretty.
Body was what I was after.
I was shown upstairs to the bedroom, the house was clean and tidy.
I'd ensured Proper DFK was on the menu and it was but unfortunately her breath was not too pleasant so although she was kissing me I was not enjoying it.
I had my hands all over her large body now and that felt just like I wanted it to, she had some sexy gear on that I asked her to remove so I could see all her delightful rolls. ( not everyone's cup of tea, I know, but I like girls all shapes and sizes) I'm guessing this lady was about size 20, 18 at a push.
I wanted to check her puss out so slowly found my way down there and probed around. All nice and clean. She seemed to be really enjoying this and passed me a vibrator, on it went and she loved it. Then plenty of OWO for me which was excellent. Then on with a rubber which was too small for me but I got it on anyway. Now I could not get my cock to enter her for some unknown reason and by the time she decided to help Smallboy2 was fading, so off with the rubber and I knelt above her and wanked myself hard again whilst she sucked the end. She was getting very excited at this point asking for me to CIM a little bit of edging and she sucked every drop out, kept it in her mouth for a bit and swallowed. She then kept me in her mouth and asked me to finger her puss and clit which I did till she came.
I lay on the bed but she's on top of me again wanting more. DFK is better now as I think my spunk mouthwash has made her breath smell better. She wants 69 and more of my cum. I explain I'm a one shot man.
She sucks and I lick till I actually cum again in her mouth. (This is unheard of for me in an hour never mind 45 mins)
All is swallowed again
Quick chat and I'm off after 45 mins

Conclusion:  Had to think about this one hard. I must not judge on her age as I'm used to picking younger chicks she clearly states she's 41 so thats the oldest lady I've punted with, in fact it's the oldest lady I've ever had sex with.  not the best punt in the world but she gets a positive (a low one) for her enthusiasm and for making me cum twice.

Pros: great OWO. Pleasant girl. Good DFK. Nothing a problem. Clean body
Cons: bad breath. A bit amateurish when applying condom and aiding penetration. Not very pretty

Visit again: no

Offline CityTillIDie