Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: foxyroxy92  (Read 1568 times)

Offline steve7458

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does anyone know anything of Foxy?  Fairly new profile but looks promising at first glance.

Offline hayneplane

I agree looks promising and she bears more than a passing resemblance to one of my recently seemingly retired favourites naughtynati. I would love to see a proper face pic to see if it is possible that it is the same lady.

Offline thehornyplumber

Looks like she works from anthena massage down atteecliffe with the photos. The red mirror and brick style wallpaper.

Offline steve7458

Good spot. I think she must be Honey, looking at their website and the times she works

Offline Maverick1984

I decided to toftt earlier with Roxy and can confirm that she does work out of Athena and is Honey on their site.

I will write a review later but her service was good and the pics on the profile are accurate.

Offline steve7458

I await the review with baited breath

Offline Maverick1984

Sorry its taken so long but the review is now up.

Its harder writing reviews than I thought it would be.

Offline steve7458

As I said on the review thread - good first review.  With your lack of posts I wondered how genuine you were, but the review convinces me. I half expected 10/10 for everything. That does mean I'd consider her, but I prefer girls who are not that busy at a parlour day in day out, so its a probable no.

Offline Maverick1984

Thanks. Ive been browsing this forum for well over a year so I would have been suspicious as well.

Im of a similar persuasion hence Ive only seen indies previously.

Offline min geeter

is it the same foxyroxy from mansfield.. if so, shes good.

Offline steve7458

No its not the same foxyroxy from Mansfield.  She works as an indie only to my knowledge and doesn't work at Athena.

Offline Ade65

Looks pretty good though, and the review makes me think she's worth a visit.