Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jet1991 - Pain in the backside - asking for deposit  (Read 789 times)

Offline Gorila56

Name - Jet1991

Link - External Link/Members Only

Location - Huddersfield

Services -  DFK, OWO, RO, Fingering, Protected penetration on her profile

Price - £80 for 30 mins (didnt happen)

Communication - Pain to be honest - trying to sort out a meet for the past few weeks - seems to be unavailable most of the time which is fine but then finally managed to book last Thursday at 2pm.

The meet - didnt happen in the end. Unfortunately I got Covid from work with the associated symptoms starting a day before the meet. Cough and muscle aches albeit got away with not having any fever.

Anyway - I sent a message on AW straight away to say Ive got Covid, I wont be able to come to which she plastered my aw feedback with "Has COVID".

I recovered fully within 5 days but left it 7 days until I messages again at which point she started asking for a deposit and the following conversation came about :

Jet 1991: So is it the Thursday or Friday you would like? And I would require a deposit via bank transfer as you’ve cancelled before just so your aware xxx

Me: Friday would be better for me How much is the deposit? Obviously I can't help having COVID and I did give plenty of notice to be fair?

Jet 1991: What you cancelled for is irrelevant also is the time frame the fact is you cancelled I’ve started taking deposits off all new clients regardless if they have feedback or not as I’ve been messed about by both sides just the other week I had a guy with feedback book again after cancelling a few weeks before I didn’t take a deposit etc and guess what he didn’t attend that booking either I’m not into losing money and if there’s no issue and your going to be attending then the deposit shouldn’t be an issue it helps massively with the time wasters as they simply just don’t message back and free up my time xxx

Obviously at this point Im like fuck it, cant be bothered with this. Ill just go spend money elsewhere.

Positives - N/A
Negatives - Maybe a little on the pricey side

Visit again - No - put me off with the deposit thing.

Summary - Potentially awesome if she doesnt ask you for a deposit and blames you for contracting covid!!

Offline Crazyoldhaag

What is this negative actually for? She didn't accept your booking because you wouldn't pay a deposit(never pay a deposit!). According to site rules you can't review unconfirmed meets.

Offline mrfishyfoo

What is this negative actually for? She didn't accept your booking because you wouldn't pay a deposit(never pay a deposit!). According to site rules you can't review unconfirmed meets.

That's my understanding as well.  :hi: :hi:

Moved to correct board.

Offline Gorila56

Attitude - really is as simple as that. Basically awareness to others that she takes deposits for new clients despite 20+ AW feedback and will blame you for cancelling - doesnt matter if you got Covid or your dad died.

Fair enough re. reviews of unconfirmed meets.