Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] Ravishing Rheona in Leeds City Hotel  (Read 980 times)

soapybar

A bit of a report in seeing this Adultwork member Ravishing Rheona.

Very good comms by text. Arrived at a nice hotel short walk from station, as I had commuted from Sheffield.

Up to the room no issues with reception just walked in and into lift.Greeted by what I can only describe as a minature beauty. Mixed race and cute as a button ! Immaculate lingerie and heels which were like stilts lol!

Paper work done (£120 hour fee) then onto a very big bed , lovely.

Soft teasing kissing then down to my chopper which was rock hard already, wet sloppy very deep bj I couldn't contain myself. Blew my load into her mouth , some she dribbled down the chopper the most of it she swallowed.

I lie on the bed and she continues to lick and kiss my from head to foot.
ROUND TWO !

Doggy, mish , cow and reverse. finished in missionary, totally sweaty and empty ..
I have to give this cute babe a 10:10. All round top service and a personality to match !

The AW link is External Link/Members Only her cell number is 07484796543

Hope this report is ok guys.

Soapy

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well MrSoapyBar or infact should that be MsRavishingRheona ??

See I've read the posts offsite where a certain "soapybar" got called out as being a pro$$ie and a tout after using an email address they really shouldn't have to register on there.  :dash: :dash:

If ever I've come across a reason that punters should use different usernames on different sites this is it.

So I call BULLSHIT !!!!

Offline stevedave

See I've read the posts offsite where a certain "soapybar" got called out as being a pro$$ie and a tout after using an email address they really shouldn't have to register on there.  :dash: :dash:

Agreed, for exactly the same reasons.

Though I'd imagine it's the pimp, not the girl. I could be wrong.

Either way, anyone associated with this outfit deserves a wide berth in my opinion.

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....anyone associated with this outfit deserves a wide berth in my opinion.

+1

Makes me think of all the Tiffany bullshit that went on last year. Is she....isn't she.... who the fuck is she ??

Offline stevedave

+1

Makes me think of all the Tiffany bullshit that went on last year. Is she....isn't she.... who the fuck is she ??

It's all the same mob from what I can see. Profile sharing a plenty, and no idea which lass you're gonna see.

It's a shame, as on the face of it they appear quite fit! But claiming to be independent is a joke, and...well, there's no smoke without fire. Plenty of other lasses to spend my money on.

Offline mrfishyfoo

It's a shame, as on the face of it they appear quite fit! But claiming to be independent is a joke, and...well, there's no smoke without fire. Plenty of other lasses to spend my money on.

Indeed it is as the lasses do on the face of it appear to deliver a "reasonable" service. There are though plenty more fish in the pond that don't have a pimp that feels the need to fuck punters around.

Offline dubs

Its some coincidence how all the girls in their group are 18 years old.

Offline anonyorks

FAKE NEWS has even reaching UK Punting now!  :dash: :lol: