Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nin Su Thai Spa Northampton - 4 hand massage  (Read 2699 times)

Offline Pablo69

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Communication was ok over the phone.. booked an hour in advance, lady on phone agreed that 4 hand massage for 30mins is £40 and asked for name and booked. Didnt ask for extras in the event I got embarrased!

Premises
Main road into town.. normally busy but I went in at 2pm just as traffic was low so not bad. Went into the property to be greeted by the "boss" who is a late 40s thai woman all suited and booted. She asked nicely what I am interested in, I requested the 30mins 4 hand massage at £40, she said thats fine... and then asked for money. While I counted, she saw the "bundle" I was carrying and straight away offered £60 for one hour. I said no at first, she said no problem and then told me to follow one of her staff to the upper floor room. There was the normal staff you see online on facebook, but another pretty Thai lady, maybe mid 30s. I asked "can I have young ladies please" whilst looking at her and the "boss" said.. yes no problem. So I went upstairs I was asked to undress and she will be back. She was gone for 3-4 minutes and I was getting anxious into if 30mins was worth it, so went back down and said "ok, £60 for one hour - lets go ahead"... then the boss and staff started having a lengthy discussion in thai.. to which the staff replied... "no... 60 mins is £80"... I was shocked. I said no, she just offered it at £60... they had more discussions and then said "ok no problem... discount today but next time full price ooooowkay". Phew.. got that sorted!!! Then went back upstairs. Now onto the ladies....

Ladies
I had two ladies.. one Thai and one Chinese (but not the young Thai I saw downstairs which was a downer). The Thai lady was maybe size 12-13 with tattoos and the Chinese lady was size 12... not that great looking to be honest, but I know that a proper Thai massage isn't about just looks! so if I was to give them ratings, the Thai I would give 6/10 for looks and the Chinese 7/10. But the service is a whole different rating.....

Services
So first off with all the clothes, they looked at me and I requested if its ok for me to not have my boxers... they said yes and giggled. I lay on my front.. and nice medium massage from both. Felt really good.. as first time experience with more than one woman!! I agree with the other reviews... they are CHATTER BOXs!!! lol. they can talk!!! they made convo with me, where i'm from, what i do etc etc.. the usual. Then begins the flirting lol... "wow you have sexy you bum".. SPANK! "very strong maaan"... "nice boowdy"... the usual I expect from Thai Massages. The odd tickle of my balls followed by giggles and the occasional sexual moans to heighten my hormones. But it was worth it.. good massage with nice playful teasing. The only time they go quiet is when the "boss" walks around... and that was only evident from the creaky floor boards. Then after a few spanks, and a few ball massages.. they turn me around. The Thai lady then offers me with hand gestures... "you want to cuuuum... nice massage"... without hesitation I said yes clearly as the boy was already up! she then says "£20 for hand job.." I said ok.. to which she replies... "£20 for hand job EACH".. I said I didnt have the money at all on me and I spent most of it on the other 30mins extra... I know she didnt have a clue of my counter argument lol... but she smiled and said "ok next time you cum you pay more oooowkay?!" lol.. which means I got away with it! so the thai lady sits between between my legs and begins an incredible technique which consists of light touch and teasing whilst stroking the old boy... and at same time the Chinese lady massaging my head and neck.. the feeling was overwhelming, I asked for my nipples to be played with and sucked... Thai lady tell the other one to suck, so the chinese begin teasing by pinching them.. I held it in as long as I could but the volcano had to blow... she was very good to say the least!! I didnt get the "sucky sucky" (on my nipples) as I had cum.. and the chinese lady said "next time you cum I do sucky for you, no problem"... all well ends well. Then another say 15mins of very good massage, they tried to tease again to bring the old boy up but I was a gonner! lol. Exactly 1 hour on the spot and the massage was spot on!! after I put my clothes back on.. I gave the £20 to the thai lady and said my farewells.

Overall
£80 for one hour of massage and HE - 8/10!!! which is very good but would have got the 9 if they just stopped talking and if they were a little prettier. They didnt offer to get naked, but to be honest they didnt turn me on from their looks anyway so I didnt ask either. But the touching and teasing was the turn on. Would I go back, I think I would yes.