Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dani Gold Long Eaton  (Read 1979 times)

6 review(s) for Dani Gold (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denhamhoop

Date 31/1/15 Location Long Eaton
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price £ 100 for the hour
Had put up a Reverse Booking on AW for Stoke as QPR were off there for the usual insipid away performance.Now Dani put in a bid and as id enjoyed my time with her in September saw if logistically possible and it was so accepted.Arrived at her place and used the toilet and shower very easy to use plenty of shower gel.Enter the bedroom where Dani was looking very enticing in her schoolgirl outfit and onto the bed for a nice relaxing chat and pretty soon into some nice kissing and general mutual groping.Then Dani proceeded to gently stroke my cock in a short time i was pointing upwards and she said "He's looking at me i better say hello" Straight into full on Deep Throat with lovely mixture of licking sucking and use of her hands on my balls and my nipples.In no time i can feel im about to cum so  I say Dani can we slow this down and i return the favour.She is more than enthuiastic to this proposition and i begin to lick her and well lets just say Dani is someone who wants to enjoy herself as much as I do.She holds her pussy wide open and basically grinds her clit up and down my tongue.I eventually help her to climax a couple of times with my tongue.We now have another little chat whilst Dani recovers her composure and start with some heavy petting whilst i play with her large boobies.She uses her hand to get my cock pointing upwards once again and starts to slowly suck again .On with the condom for some Cowgirl sadly the condom causes my cock to deflate off with the condom and back to more rigorous OWO until i cum.Quick clean up before i return to Reverse Oral and this time with a mixture of licking and sucking i get a big orgasm out of Dani.Then a nice kiss cuddle and chat before i head for the shower and ask for a coffee.Then a nice chat about Punting in general and UKP where we both agree Sir Frank is a legend.I do believe as we both enjoyed the chatting we overran timewise and if it wasnt for having to catch a train to Derby and then Stoke i could have stayed longer.All in all a very good VFM with a MILF who knows what shes doing and gives a nice mix of GFE with a little PSE thrown in.Just wish she was London based as she would become my regular