Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RhonaSG - Derby  (Read 2611 times)

12 review(s) for XRhonaX (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hsl

External Link/Members Only

I met Rhona a couple of days ago.

She's been on my HL for a while... in fact tried to book her a couple of times but couldn't agree on a mutually convenient time. Finally got a chance and I jumped on it. And I wish I have met her much much earlier.

Profile says 23, which is probably correct. She just posted some photo which shows her new hairdo, half black (left) and half orange (right). With her pale skin she looks a bit like a goth in a good way. She's very pretty to me, very girl next door type. Very friendly and chatty too. Oh did I mention she's British! She does have a couple of small tattoos on her arm, but two larger ones on her back: 1 between the shoulder blades and one lower back. Both are patterns and both are quite tasteful, certainly doesn't detract from the whole experience.

Got the paper work out of the way (£110 for 1 hr) and we started with kissing. It felt very much of GFE, soft "passionate" kisses. I can't say I've experienced that with a WG for a long time, and it really turned me on. I helped her undress, and revealed small, but soft and nice pair of tits. They look and feels good. More kissing and then RO which she responded well to. Then on to covered O, which spoilt the experience a bit before of the cover. Moving on to cowgirl, started with shallow penetration, then moving on to deep. By this time I couldn't hold back any more.

A bit of chit chat (mostly her as I'm normally a very quiet person anyway) and massage. Felt like she knows what she is doing. Then it was round two as we were short of time.

A bit more covered oral, then doggy. I asked for A level and she's happy to go with that. Couldn't quite squeeze mine in as she wasn't quite ready for that (I'm small anyway) but at least she's up for it if I do go back. Time running out so I finished myself off.

Lovely girl, lovely looks, lovely technique, everything was just lovely with her. She's definitely a candidate for regular slot if I do need one (on par with Chelseahart from Mansfield, but my bum fun was more successful with Chelsea).

Offline j122

Nice review, she's been on my HL for a while.
Not too sure about the new hairdo, but she does look cute in the "splittin hair" and "cheeky body" pics where the fringe is out the way and its mainly black you can see.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Good review.

When this girl started, she was charging £150ph. Kudos to her for coming on this forum, listening to members and adjust her rate accordingly.

(There's a 9-page thread on her)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13388.0