Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to this.  (Read 603 times)

Gordon7800

I started punting in January but only found out about this forum a few weeks ago. Ive only seen 4 girls back to back. I use back page, which is why I stick to the same girls as I don’t find much of the photos to standard. I’ve created an adult work account but getting a girl to see me without reviews is not seeming to happen. They want the money deposited or get some reviews first. How should I approach them in email or go about this?

Online Billy no mates

1) Do not give a deposit
2) Find a girl who doesn’t care about your zero feedback (patience) to build up your feedback
3) Use the AW email system and explain in clear words what you would like/string together coherent sentences, rather than text “wanna fuck tonight ?” Or similar (once you have built up feedback this gets easier)
4) Maybe join UKE and arrange a meeting with a girl there
5) Review your experience

Offline MrMatrix

1) Do not give a deposit
2) Find a girl who doesn’t care about your zero feedback (patience) to build up your feedback
3) Use the AW email system and explain in clear words what you would like/string together coherent sentences, rather than text “wanna fuck tonight ?” Or similar (once you have built up feedback this gets easier)
4) Maybe join UKE and arrange a meeting with a girl there
5) Review your experience
This is good advice OP. You just need 2 feedbacks and you should be OK. Most girls that quote their number should be accessable to build up such feedback. Look forward to your reviews.  :hi:

Offline HarryZZ

The first SP i met, it was a hotel outcall, said she wouldn't normally see anybody with no feedback but the mail I sent was enough to convince her I was okay.

Online Happyjose

Polite text or call usually works, despite whatever bollocks they demand on their profile.

If not, move on. It’s a buyers market, no need to jump through hoops for a paid shag

Online arrow0404

Polite text or call usually works, despite whatever bollocks they demand on their profile.

If not, move on. It’s a buyers market, no need to jump through hoops for a paid shag

Agreed.. just ring them. Also have a look on here to put your mind at ease.

Offline NIK

Exactly!
Some people are carrying on as though prossies are doing us a favour deigning to see us.
We are the ones actually doing the favour and crashing our cash.

I have had well over 500 punts and I have never paid a deposit, never sent a photograph and never had any AW feedback, in fact I have hardly ever booked directly through AW - I suppose around half of my punts were pre AW anyway.

By all means show respect, but stop treating prossies like precious princesses.
If they demand  feedback, deposits or photos tell them to fuck off and move on. The odds are with those demands they are very likely to be crap anyway.
If all AW prossies demanded feedback how would a newbie ever get any feedback in the first place?  :wackogirl:

Offline shagmore

Exactly!
Some people are carrying on as though prossies are doing us a favour deigning to see us.
We are the ones actually doing the favour and crashing our cash.

I have had well over 500 punts and I have never paid a deposit, never sent a photograph and never had any AW feedback, in fact I have hardly ever booked directly through AW - I suppose around half of my punts were pre AW anyway.

By all means show respect, but stop treating prossies like precious princesses.
If they demand  feedback, deposits or photos tell them to fuck off and move on. The odds are with those demands they are very likely to be crap anyway.
If all AW prossies demanded feedback how would a newbie ever get any feedback in the first place?  :wackogirl:

Hit nail on the head, we are the ones in the driving seat, we have the money, and the power to say we want her (does not necessarily mean we will get them, but they are not going to come to us and ask if we will fuck them).
No deposit, no photo.
Show respect, usually a well worded, longish email to them will suffice, as long as you are polite.
I have had many a Wg comment on the manner of my email that made them interested - especially the ones that are usually more difficult to get hold of

Offline OakTree

If they’re showing their number it’s very rare they ask to see what feedback you’ve got. It’s simply a case of ring/text and book. Quite often you can arrange with the girl after to put a retrospective booking in and then gain some feedback.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

If they’re showing their number it’s very rare they ask to see what feedback you’ve got. It’s simply a case of ring/text and book. Quite often you can arrange with the girl after to put a retrospective booking in and then gain some feedback.

I'll second what OakTree said. I've never used adultwork to arrange a booking, and as a result have no feedback. All my coms have been done through phone / text message from the numbers displayed on their profile and have never once been turned away or asked about feedback providing they answer. Personally I only have an adultwork account to keep a hotlist of girls I'd like to book.

Offline NIK

I'll second what OakTree said. I've never used adultwork to arrange a booking, and as a result have no feedback. All my coms have been done through phone / text message from the numbers displayed on their profile and have never once been turned away or asked about feedback providing they answer. Personally I only have an adultwork account to keep a hotlist of girls I'd like to book.

Yes, I would never use AW booking. Too much fucking about for a start.
And most sp's don't seem to use it anyway.