Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is going wrong at London Retreat?  (Read 833 times)

Offline latecomer

It's a place I've been to only a couple of times in my life, and that longer ago than I care to remember.  I was interested recently because they have a good reputation on here, some stunning looking girls and they offer a great range of services.  Pain doesn't have to be part of the scenario.

However, something seems to be going very badly wrong there.  Girls are leaving and the new ones that arrive for "training" just don't stay.  The latest example is Kim.  I thought she looked very fit and she was due to start her own scheduled day next week.  But no, she's disappeared off the radar.  LR put nothing on their website or twitter feed, all mention of the girl just disappears like she's become an "unperson" who never existed.

Does anyone know what's going on there please?

Offline Lp1975

I was thinking about the same thing - literally yesterday... as like you, I was considering the double offer with Alex and Kim yesterday.

But not just yesterday - i also noticed recently that if you look at their twitter feed, they often advertise some last minute gap / cancellation... which was so rare in the past when the schedule used to get filled within 10/15 mins!

And currently, they don’t even have even girls to fill a week.

Not exactly sure why - but I think their price of £200 per hour does feel expensive, this site (and to a lesser extent AW) is helping us to make more informed decisions. I do think that there is a good standard guaranteed there (I visited Gina a few months ago, which was brilliant), but with a bit of research here, you get a pretty good sense of what you are getting into.

Also - they were a little unique in the past with offering domination and full service, but there are a lot more girls with whips these days..

Online brian1123

I too was interested in seeing Kim, she looked very hot but as you say she just disappeared without a trace. This has happened a few times with other girls there so it seems they have a problem with retaining staff. Although LR has had some refurbishments in terms of ladies available this place has gone a bit downhill in recent years. A few years ago they used to have some great ladies like Kate and Lisa both of whom seem to have gone but not been adequately replaced.