Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FKK Acapulco Gold - Ratingen/Dusseldorf - Germany  (Read 398 times)

Online Dark Vader

I usually visit this place on Easter weekend. It's normally fairly quiet because most of the girls have gone back to their own country. So thought I'd go the week before and catch all the beauties but what the hell It might as well have been Easter. I arrived about midday and only few customers and about 10 girls none of which were the quality I was used to.  Long gone are the days of the Euro 1 and a half times to the pound, 40 Euros for 30 minutes, no holes barred, a great line up and me trying to get 10 sessions in before I crawl out of there.

External Link/Members Only

I only had one room all day and left. Wasn't really all that attracted to her but she made a play for me so I entertained it.
Elena, Bulgaria. She was talking a lot of smack on the sofa about how perverted she was and she likes it up the ass. Yeah alright honey I've heard it all before. We agree to a half hour session for E50 which is the going rate now. I confirmed the owo before hand because I have heard they are starting to try it on. She gets the key for the room and off we go. She tells me she got the key for the all mirrored room because she's a pervert.

Elena has beautiful long black hair to her bum, a size 6/8 and has enhanced D cups. And just like on the sofa she was saying some wild shit to me and she was not joking. She starts sucking me off and tells me to finger her ass. Ok :D Don't look at me look in the mirror while your doing it. I'm dying for you to fuck me in the ass. You ready to fuck me in the ass? I need your cock in my ass. Damn this girl crazy and she was not lying about what she said downstairs. To be honest I'm not really a fan of anal but this girl seems to love it so I'll give it a go. She's definitely got me in the mood. I tell her to keep sucking me as I'm having fun finger fucking her ass then she hits me! After about the 4th request of me fucking her in the ass I said OK I'm ready, she said you know that's gonna be extra right? Bitch I don't even like anal I'm only doing it because you insist on it. I never went near her ass again. I did give her pussy a good pounding though. She wants me to extend the session and starts talking her wild shit again. This is only for you, I'm not seeing anyone else today, you can be my boyfriend. Honestly the lengths some of these girls will go to. I literally just seen this girl start her shift and she wants me to believe she is not going to fuck anybody else today and leave.

We finished up on the half hour, made our way down and paid her and she then disappeared. I left at about 6 pm and it looked like she was true to her word, she had gone home. OMG she was telling the truth about that, she was telling the truth about the anal, was she telling the truth about everything else? I'm hanging on to the fact she was not upfront about the extras so can not be trusted. I left only doing the one room. There was a negative energy in that place, mainly low quality Roms trying to shame you for not going to the room with them. Hope this is just a phase and it gets back to an international and quality line up.