Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Ammy_Thai - Bracknell B&S  (Read 810 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7612856) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Kfbe1978

First review so apologies up front if I get things wrong.

External Link/Members Only

Initial comms were OK. Arranged for 30 mins £70 over the phone and some texts to make things clear.
On my way to Bracknell she calls me to ask whether I can wait for half an hour more. After complaining a little she agreed on the previously agreed time. I parked the car nearby, then received another text "Sorry darling, I'm out with a friend, bla bla bla, can you wait only for another 20 mins" which I unwillingly but stupidly agreed as I was already there and took the risk.
After half an hour waiting finally received the flat number, went up, flat looked messy and smelt odd.
She was nothing like the girl in the pictures. There was another room where I saw another girl (with another client) but could not tell if she was the girl in the pictures.
Disappointed and frustrated I drove home.

Offline MrMatrix

1st Review OP, nothing wrong with this. You did the right thing walking and I probably wouldnt have waited as long as you did.
negative is correct, better luck next time and many thanks for the review :hi:

Offline thekman100

That is a shame, I tried again to book her again the week following my Positive review but it went from 'available' and arranging a time to 'not available/sick, try this girl'.

It's a pity if she/maid is going to be unreliable. I think they try to palm clients off on the less attractive girls.

Well done on walking, I send an ultimatum text with a time now, maybe 15 mins max, only that long on a must see girl mind. Anymore then I suspect they've slotting a punt before me and they are likely to hurry you too.

We all generally know, if they are that bad at time keeping then they are going to rush you. I believe all my better punts are with non rushed meetings, especially now I like to take my time.