Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filming at Parlours  (Read 1559 times)

Offline FlashDemon17

Putting this one out as a PSA more than anything, gonna keep the girl unnamed for obvious reasons but at one of the city centre spots apparently they caught a lad filming the punt. Suffice it to say this is not ok and I’m really hoping it wasn’t one of the fine punters on here but for anyone a bit newer, filming without consent just isn’t ok. Apparently the lad had put his phone on the chair in the corner facing the bed and almost recorded the whole thing until the girl noticed and smashed it in with her heel🤣 good on her.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Thats been happening since Sandys back in the day.

To be fair, back then a fairly new offence. Right now if you did it and leaked it you could deffo end up in jail.

What you in for? - Shagged a prozzy and filmed it  :dash:

Offline Blackpool Rock

To be fair, back then a fairly new offence. Right now if you did it and leaked it you could deffo end up in jail.

Not just sharing it but filming without consent is probably also a crime, a few years ago there was talk of "Upskirting" being made an offence  :unknown:

I was a regular with a girl at Sandys and she said someone filmed her walking up the stairs at Northenden then posted it on social media, wanker  :thumbsdown:

Offline Southernbloke

I am always left bewildered by the actions of some punters who are after something for nothing.

Online Doc Holliday

Yes I recall they went through a very bad spell with this. I seem to remember Merv retaliated by identifying the offenders on the CCTV and posting a rouges gallery in reception.

Online Bustydusty

Would have to be a right dickhead to do it - plenty of girls allow filming
Ive had 2 actually ask me to film them giving me a blowjob to put on their aw

Offline FlashDemon17

The way this community goes on about Sandys, wish I’d have seen it in its prime. My first punt was at Cherrys in town around 2018.

Offline VitIron

But these morons want the thrill of doing it secretly, without consent and getting away with it.

Offline Romeo_asda

Ive had 2 actually ask me to film them giving me a blowjob to put on their aw

Can you recommend girls that allow filming?
I do enjoy adding to the wank bank

Online Bustydusty

Can you recommend girls that allow filming?
I do enjoy adding to the wank bank
From memory
Lancs cumslut allows anyone to film for free I think
Fun loving Jeanette asked me to film so she could put it on her aw
Barbie who used to be in Reddish was the same as Jeanette
There are more
Sexy lexy no longer available in Gorton
Once in Sheridans but I’m not sure I should put her name on here

All just blowjobs
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 06:21:49 pm by Bustydusty »