Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BouncyyBootyyCoco - Shoreditch  (Read 1986 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5280887) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dami3n

Meeting happened this month

sent a text with about 2 hours notice, quick reply asked to call to confirm, texted post code immediately and off we go.

Location about 5 minutes from Shoreditch high street station, buzzer entry, discreet I guess.

Coco was dressed in some body stocking that left little to the imagination, pics are pretty accurate but in person the DDs looked massive, nice rack and the Botswana bunda did not lie. Paid her for the hour and she took the cash and exited briefly, quick shower and she was already naked and came in for a proper snog, groping ensued, hands on the bed and she oiled the booty did some twerking, beads on waist, everything jiggling nicely.

lay down for a sustained OWO, some DT, sloppy, minimal handwork, eye contact would have been a plus but damn good technique.

grabbed the rubber and went CG, she went at it pretty hard, ate some bit ass tiddies as she riding, huge bumpy areolas  :P didn't realise how much I'd enjoy the texture, wall mirror to the side of the bed for a good view of that ass bouncing, switched to mish and she went for a toy, all the right noises and came in the bag.

short recess just chatted and about half way mark I needed to feast on those tits again, she responded with more sloppy OWO, wasn't leaving without doggy and she went for the toy again, good vibrations brought things to a quick climax. wipe down, shower, bit of chit chat she didn't seem in a rush or clock watching but I exited at full time.

she was very into it, nice to chat with, thick bbw all over, certainly see her again soon

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 02:30:51 pm by dami3n »

Online Saltnpepper

Nice review  I been meaning to see this one at some point, iirc she had a few profiles in the past. She has been added to my list now.

Offline luv2kiss54

Thanks for the review and based on it made a booking. Sadly I ended up walking. She is rude and miserable not welcoming at all. She has zero customer skills just stares at her phone whilst i was trying to engage with her. I thought f..k this im off she wasnt bothered. Just proves YMMV.