Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Winda - Uttoxeter  (Read 2064 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7325367) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

30 minute appointment £80.

Saw her recently in Uttoxeter. Nice enough safe location, unfamiliar with the area but seems a quiet town.

Great looking girl. Very very toned. Broke a run of poor TS punts.  Really well defined abs and body, exceptionally soft skin and a very gentle demeanor.

She was a bottom only, had a text saying she can top but she had a fairly small appendage and was not hard at any point. Gave excellent kissing and I struggle to think of a girl who was in the shape of her.  Most Thai ladyboy have a look to them where you can tell they are male whether it be height, face shape or what have you but this girl, and I am fairly experienced in this field  :D I would not have known otherwise.

BJ was uncovered and was great. Really really good and the rest of the session just seemed to blur. Gave her arse a good licking and everything was interspersed with plenty of kissing.

Sex - She went on top. She went absolutely mental and was jumping up and down on my knob in the most frantic fuck I think I have ever experiened. I had no idea what the fuck was going on but felt good and I didn't last long.

Overall I would see again without doubt.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Just to add saw her for a second time and it was a better encounter.

Can very often be hit or miss.  She is one of the best TS girls in the UK at the moment in my opinion.

Online charliepie