Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy bunny Samantha – West Croydon – Nice Finnish SP 🇫🇮 🐇  (Read 4095 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6962786) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online FiveKnuckles

Seen Samantha’s AW profile in the past but the hidden face pics meant I never pulled the trigger.  Big thanks to Robh230 for writing a review.  :drinks:  (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=396677.0

Link: External Link/Members Only
AW for logging history:  External Link/Members Only

Visited: Feb 2023.

Comms:  Handles own comms.  Text her evening before event to check she’s working, then a couple quick text following day to confirm services and booked slot.  Quick call to say I’m nearby and followed instructions.

Location:  If you’ve punted in West Croydon, you’ll likely know the place. West Croydon station around 8mins walk.  Quiet residential street with metered parking. 

The girl:  Must had spied me approaching so front door opens, quick hug and off we go to a large room.  She’s wearing a black satin robe.  Facially attractive, with a Scandi (Russian) vibe.   No issues getting hard cock looking at her!  :crazy:
Around 5ft5.  Size 6 bod.  Natural blonde wavy hair.  Natural C cup tits, slim waist.  Clean shaven, good looking ‘tasty’ vag.  Good English, says she’s been in UK for a long time.  Claims to be Finnish.  Says she’s 25 and I guess no more than 30.  No tats and no fake parts, just a lovely natural girl.
It’s ‘business like’ without the robotic feel.  She’s offering her bod and takes her health seriously so it’s her own lube and doms. 

Pic seated in blue dress and others with mousy wavy blonde could be her.  The frizzy hair, I’m not so sure although the bod is similar.   That doggy pose gave me some nasty thoughts!  :wacko:

Price: £50 for 15 mins. (Extras not taken, OWO £20)

Paperwork sort and it’s off with the kit.  Under her robe is a nice black once-piece bodysuit, comes off to reveal a very nice body with good size tits.  Cock went 90 degrees instantly.

We get on the bed and I went for the tits as she strokes mini 5k.  Absolutely no awkwardness as I lay her back and started licking that pussy.  Confirmed no fingers inside and gave that hole a good tongue fuck as she fake moaned.

Her turn.  Applied the dom with her mouth and gave a good BJ.  Good use of tongue and felt a lot of flicking around as I reached over and played with her pussy.   Her head game is good.

Next laid back, she lubes the fuck stick and she climbs on for a slow ride.  Take turns fucking and get a mouthful of those tits.  Literally had those nipples soaking in spit as I sucked them like a baby.

Switch to doggy and gave her a light drilling, careful not to go too hard as the sight of that bod is getting me close.  Get in close and kiss the back of her neck, reaching under to rub her clit as I pumped slowly.   Feel my balls start to twitch…

Got her to turn around for mish.  Insert and smashed away, then slowed down and got up close to that bod.  Can feel each others breathe as I fuck her slow and deep.   Then pull them legs over my shoulders and took her to pound town.  Deep as I unload and continued pumping until complete.  :wacko:   Pull out to see a nice donation.

Clean up, chin wag and off I go.  Bit of a spring in my step as I catch eyes with the neighbour outside,,, he knows I just emptied my balls.  :wacko:

door-to-door: 15mins.

Conclusion:   Positive.  A reliable SP that offers a non-rushed service with good sex.  Will keep her in my phone when I need a quick release. 

Pics for the record.  Was booked using details from VS;

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 08:32:48 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Online FiveKnuckles

[Correction:]   She did have a tattoo on her right forearm, as seen in some pics.   The pic frizzy hair girl is 100% her  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 08:54:21 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Offline Saltnpepper

Cheers for the review, I'll go and see this one at some point

Offline waldysam77

The vivastreet link is no longer active  :cry:

Online FiveKnuckles

I captured her number in the VS snapshot   :thumbsup:

Says she works the area frequently.  Will drop round again to bend that ass over.  Can't stop looking at her pics :wacko:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The vivastreet link is no longer active  :cry:
I see you have totally ignored the question I asked in January about your lack of reviews.

Online PilotMan

I see you have totally ignored the question I asked in January about your lack of reviews.

That free clock you gave him had an instant effect  :rolleyes:

Offline LLPunting

That free clock you gave him had an instant effect  :rolleyes:

Alas immediate placation often doesn't imply lasting behavioural change, here's hoping he proves himself to be one of the good eggs.  With 6 (possibly 12) months of history to draw on maybe he will elaborate on the disappointments that stopped him punting despite a want to, that actionable intel might save some others here from similar involuntary celibacy.

Online FiveKnuckles

was using my template to write a new review and notice the error in the meet date.  I actually visited during Feb 2024  :hi: