Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla Kriok - Glasgow  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Alphabet

Carla Kriok

External Link/Members Only

Comms- Booked through text and she replied quickly with availability and prices which weren't listed on her BirchPlace profile.

Price- £150 for an hour, I think it was extra for her to cum but can't say for certain and I've deleted the texts to confirm.

Location- Merchant City, not far from High Street train station. Fairly discreet other than the fact she had to come to lift to meet me and walk along the corridor past a good few flats on the same floor.

Appearance- Pictures on the profile are accurate and recent.

Meet- Happened around a month or so ago. Shower offered and taken and then straight down to business with lots of DFK and OWO both ways. Popped once before even getting to fuck her, bit of chat in between rounds and her English is good before she initiated round two with more of the same before I fucked her doggy style She appeared really into it and was up for more but a 3rd time was beyond me and my hour was nearly up. Only real negative point was the room was absolutely roasting, she had an electric heater blasting at the bed and blamed the fact she's Brazilian and used to the heat and even after I asked for it to be switched off the heat stayed in the room so I felt like I'd have even more of a work out by the time I was out the door.  Overall a good meet and decent value for money, particularly for a TS now.

She said she tours most of the time and was heading back to London soon, looks like she's back in Glasgow now going by her profile.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

I've seen her under another name and she was a great fuck and I had a good time,my only neg was she doesn't have tits and offered me a flat chest to suck which was a bit weird.
Apart from that she was very enthusiastic and as her English is good also good company.