Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Emily Thai - Edinburgh tour.  (Read 2093 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7355380) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline whiskyfan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a few weeks ago in Edinburgh.

Cost:

£150 for 1hr.

Comms:

Ok by text.

Flat in the Broughton area.

The meet:

Emily opened the door wearing a short red dress. Pictures on AW are pretty accurate and she's certainly a very pretty girl. Wasn't offered a shower, instead was invited to remove my clothes and get on the bed while she stashed the cash. Started with the obligatory massage before she turned me over and climbed on top of me. Kissing was reluctant, gave her some oral which she didn't seem to appreciate that much. None on me which was unusual. overall perception was of someone going through the motions and as such my interest, along with my cock, began to wane. On with the condom but the little fella wasn't playing ball. Eventually after a bit more reluctant snogging and her trying to wank me off to finish she got off the bed which seemed to indicate the meet was over. At this point I wasn't too bothered, so got dressed and left. Looked at my watch outside and was in there for about 40 min, so short timed as well.

Summary:

Poor punt, particularly in contrast with the previous one.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:13:32 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline Type937GTS

Did she get hard? How big?

She's near me currently - owo is included apparently

Offline whiskyfan

Did she get hard? How big?

She's near me currently - owo is included apparently

Yes, and about 5 inches. Good luck if you do visit, hope it's better than mine.

Offline triggs91

Now showing in Essex area with Birchplace profile link for reference/searching
External Link/Members Only
@ts_emily_wwln