Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lilleth  (Read 2739 times)

Offline BettyHumpter

Wow! Luscious Lilleth has returned to AW after disappearing for a very long time. I’ve always had her on my to do list but never managed to meet. She’s very defensive in her profile so I was wondering if there’s any advice from previous clients with how to get an appointment? I’ve only one feedback on AW even though I’ve seen countless Portfolio girls who never seem to fill in the feedback forms.

Offline justalad

Be polite in your comms and clear on what you want.

Never had any issues when dealing with Lileth.  She’s very friendly and good fun.

Offline BettyHumpter

Thank you, That’s a given to be fair so I’ll give it a go!

Offline brianamorgan

Having just read her profile she comes across as someone who either has a attitude problem or is jaded and fed up with the industry, one to avoid for me.

Offline PMAC123

I saw her once at one of WB's gangbang parties, thought she was incredible and lovely too.

Been trying to have a solo meet ever since, reached out about 4 times but she just reads my AW message and ignores it every time lol.

I have good feedback on there too, no idea why, think she maybe doesn't see that many clients and is able to be a bit picky

Offline Steviewonder

There was a party advertised for tomorrow which seemed to be Lileth with Summer and Welsh Brunnette.  It is not on WB’s profile anymore but still on Summer’s profile but says the ratios have changed.  Summer and Lilith also seem to be doing a MMFF session tomorrow too.  I like the thought of a party but am not brave enough to go for it so I will have to push on to see Lileth 121 at some point   :)

Offline Ricky Ticky

I was nervous before my first party but once there it only take a few seconds before you realise we’re all in the same boat, the girls included, and the best thing to do is enjoy!  Personally I would highly recommend it.

Offline jonxav

Is WB back working then ?  Whenever I try and look at her profile on AW, I get the message saying her profile can't be displayed ?

"Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity."

Does she have a new one ?  Or is she advertising elsewhere ?

Thank you !

Jon 

Offline justalad

Is WB back working then ?  Whenever I try and look at her profile on AW, I get the message saying her profile can't be displayed ?

"Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity."

Does she have a new one ?  Or is she advertising elsewhere ?

Thank you !

Jon
Under a different profile name.