Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Carter TS - Edinburgh  (Read 6025 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7320427) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline simpleharrogate

Angel Carter TS

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £120

Comms
txted the morning of the meet and then updated her on the exact time I would be arriving

Appearance
photos on the profile are the girl and she looks exactly like them

Meet
arrived and was directed into the flat all fine and easily done, was giving detailed directions. Door was opened and Angel let me in, she is very friendly and comfortable to be around, I would describe her as being gentle and elegant. not to much make up on and her body was in great shape. we moved straight up to the bedroom. paperwork done and straight in to exploring each other, she is really good at making thinks feel sexual, we explored each other with our hand while DFK. then we moved on to the bed with loads of fondling. I pulled her cock out of her underwear and went donor her, decent size and no probs being hard. we switched and then moved on to 69 where she wanted me to finger her ass. very hot. we then moved on to sex both ways. we were def into each other. all finished and cleaned up and chatted for a good while no clock watching or anything not sire how long it was when I left, it was def longer than the 30mins

Overall
Really enjoyable meet, would highly recommend with no worries. like I said we clicked. very nice person

Offline David1970

Good review, she look really hot.

Online The Monk

She looks really sexy and hot female getting my booking in before she off. How female does she look and come across??

Online The Monk

Fans page image is this like her ??

Removed until source confirmed.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 09:30:31 am by daviemac »

Online scutty brown

Offline Problem Child

She super hot ❤️‍🔥
And can confirm she 😍🤩😻 in person review soon

Did u ask her if she would do an MF duo booking?
Would she fuck a woman?l

Online The Monk

@ Problem Child 😱 your such an amazing mind reader, that’s my next requested booking but it’s findings F to attended 🤔. I almost had a arrangement at a MF setup with GA but the TS vanished and got cancelled 🤦‍♂️
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 08:28:05 am by The Monk »

Offline Problem Child

Ha! I didn’t read your mind dude, I read your post!
This is def something I’m up for. I’ve got a woman who’s up for it, a mate not an sp, just need to find a bi TS.
Most TS’s seem to be into guys only, but if I’m doing this shit, everybody’s getting fucked by both dicks, otherwise. what’s the point?

Online The Monk

This is def something I’m up for. I’ve got a woman who’s up for it, a mate not an sp, just need to find a bi TS.
Most TS’s seem to be into guys only, but if I’m doing this shit, everybody’s getting fucked by both dicks, otherwise. what’s the point?
Oh lucky you she up for it

Online big-al93

:lol: I'm such a fucking pedant, but surely the woman will be the only one getting fucked by both dicks, even if she happens to be weilding a strap on, it's not a real dick.

Offline Problem Child

Oh lucky you she up for it

Hopefully 🤞. She says she is but time will tell..

:lol: I'm such a fucking pedant, but surely the woman will be the only one getting fucked by both dicks, even if she happens to be weilding a strap on, it's not a real dick.

Ffs dude you know what I mean 😂

I’m fucking  both of them and the T girls fucking both of us.
Why in gods name would you have a strap on in the room when there 2 perfectly good dicks? 🤷
Never got that one myself

Edit: although I’ve clicked on angels aw page and she doesn’t see women 😢
The search continues..
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 10:07:35 pm by Problem Child »

Offline simpleharrogate

She looks really sexy and hot female getting my booking in before she off. How female does she look and come across??

She is very feminine, softly spoken also. would recommend

Offline Alphabet

Why in gods name would you have a strap on in the room when there 2 perfectly good dicks? 🤷
Never got that one myself

Edit: although I’ve clicked on angels aw page and she doesn’t see women 😢
The search continues..

Angie Rocio based in Dennistoun sees women. I never got round to reviewing her but she'd have been a positive if I had. Bit more plain than a girl like Angel but pictures are accurate and not hiding anything.

Online The Monk

Angie Rocio based in Dennistoun sees women. I never got round to reviewing her but she'd have been a positive if I had. Bit more plain than a girl like Angel but pictures are accurate and not hiding anything.

Perfect 👍

Offline Problem Child

Cheers dude 👊

Offline charliepie

You could both DP the female as well which would be really hot, report back if you've managed to get it on already!