Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whitney (ebony, West Kensington, poor service)  (Read 198 times)

Offline NotThe

The profile is now gone but I am posting the review anyway because sometimes these WGs come back. I hope this is OK.

When: summer 2023

Where: a modern newbuild flat in a nice development in the West Kensington area

How much: £250 for 1 hour

Agencies: she was listed with the same name (Whitney) on Diva, Top Secret, Babylon and Angels of London.

Looks: the pictures were slightly photoshopped but not too much. She is facially attractive but really short and skinny, like oh-my-god-that-aint-healthy type of skinny. Small ass which won't appeal to bubble butt lovers but will appeal to those who like petite girls. Boobs natural, small but perkish and well-defined, not a couple of fried eggs

Service and attitude: disappointing. The moment I realised she had a smoker's breath, I didn't even try any kind of FK let alone DFK. After paperwork and shower, she spent a lot of time on her phone, then we started (she was already naked when I entered the bedroom after the shower), then we paused again because she had "forgotten to text her friend". We explored each other a bit, then she gave me an OWO which was OK but nothing to write home about, she asked if I wanted to fuck, put on a condom and started riding me. The whole thing was very much a meh-kind of experience. She had a very bored expression and it was clear she couldn't be arsed. After round 1, she offered a massage, which she accepted, but it was crap, and I left shortly thereafter.

Would I recommend? No, not at all. If you want to scratch the ebony itch, you can have a look at my review of Tamara, where I compare some ebony WGs https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=379201.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

she certainly got her photos well spread around different agencies, including UKAdultzone but they all seem to have gone when you look. Remarkable

External Link/Members Only