Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith-Le-Goddess Info?  (Read 669 times)

Offline Sterling_UK

Any intel on Lilith-Le-Goddess External Link/Members Only

Profile is interesting and its kina close to me aka less than an hour which for me is close being so far from anything.

Being new to this and a bad first experience I am still a little reluctant to try unknows yet, but want to in the future to help out on here.

Offline blackburnian

I’d been monitoring her too for similar reasons to the OP

These have currently put me off

Price
No owo
No DFK
No reports on here

Looked a bit harder into her today - some of the feedback she’s left for others is strange to say the least and tbh has made me less likely to visit and her format requirements for even sending her a message makes her sound really hard work.

Bb

Offline Sterling_UK

The nonsense feedback is emoji code and overall ok if a little strange. I agree that some neutral feedback seems harsh given she is the one providing the service and controls if she takes last-minute bookings.

No OWO is a bit of a downer but not a total killer for me.

It's the no feedback on here ultimately putting me off, I like the structured contact preference so I am ok with that one.

Offline Blackpool_Mark

Still no reviews of her on here.

Spoke to her via text on WhatsApp a few weeks ago and booked for an incall. She gave me the address and everything.

Then on the day texted to confirm all was still ok and no response.

Waited an hour and texted again, still no response.

I live 45 minutes from her and with traffic and roadworks need the hour to get there without rushing.

I then arranged to see someone else.

Suddenly I receive a text from Lilith saying she was a sleep and can we push it back half an hour.

Said I couldn't make it.

The neutral reviews she gave punters put me off.

One she left for a punter just says 'meh' after he left a positive for a 2 hour punt.

Offline scutty brown

Deposit scam claim in the feedback