Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thickclit_uk - Edinburgh - A wonderful time (FTM trans)  (Read 2318 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4691307) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]

Online haltron1991

Punt: Happened within the last 3 months.

External Link/Members Only  thickclit_uk   

Comms:
Arranged via Adultwork, all very prompt and friendly.

Location / Venue:
Outcall to my hotel in Leith.

Price / Services:
£180 for 60 minutes.

Appearance:
TC is a well put together and very cute FTM trans person . An extremely attractive blend of masculine and feminine features, they are androgynous leaning feminine. They are short at 5'3", very soft and smooth all over with a shapely rear. Short blonde hair. Pictures are extremely accurate. Absolutely beautiful hazel eyes, very powerful, the eye contact was supremely erotic.

Service:
This punt was one of the highlights of my last trip to Europe. TC was very sweet and welcoming, and eagerly stripped down in front of me to change into lingerie.

Lots of DFK and groping began and we quickly switched to OW. I couldn't resist and spanked their lovely booty which caused some very cute little yelps, but absolutely no hesitation.

Switched to RO/fingering, which was wonderfully good fun for me - tasted amazing and fresh, and TC was very reactive to my efforts. Their clit was, as advertised, quite thick and very sensitive. I even got a few good gushes out of them. I think with some more vigorous efforts they would have squirted and made quite a mess.

I couldn't keep out of them much longer and went for covered missionary with lots more DFK, our hands all over each other. We were both quite verbal with each other, our dirty talk building mutually. I finished loudly and TC was quite pleased. Cleaned up a bit and cuddled with a nice intimate chat and some gentle DFK until we were out of time. TC showered and headed on their way.

Summary: TC was quite intense in a good way, a very welcome surprise. I will absolutely be making time to see them again the next time I'm in Europe for a longer booking.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 02:30:18 am by haltron1991 »