Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UrbanGeisha London outcall  (Read 408 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5337155) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Mobile, shown on profile, 07780703341

2 hour outcall to my hotel, £240, RB.

Age: Given as 49, maybe when Gordon Brown was PM, I would guess she has her bus pass.

Pictures: Only one on her profile, a face pic, good likeness.

Comms: Excellent via AW and text on the day.

Services: Kissing (of a sort) OWO, RO, fuck all else.

The rail strikes combined with the cancellation of a lift home left me having to stay an extra night in London so I popped up a last minute RB as I just didn’t have the time or desire to trawl AW. UG was one of the first bidders and after getting the usual serial non-starters I plumped for her as she had a couple of reviews on here.
Just a few AW messages and we were sorted, as it should be.
A couple of texts on the day and I was meeting her in the hotel lobby.
She arrived wearing a long, flowing coat and ankle boots, looking a bit Bohemian.

She is much older than the stated 49 but has a decent body with nice boobs, pleasant smile and bubbly personality.

Once in the room paperwork was sorted, drink and a snack offered and then she slipped off her dress to reveal a nice lingerie set.

I went in for a kiss, and that’s when it went downhill like an olympic skier. She pulled away saying she liked to get warmed up first. We got onto the bed and as I tried to cuddle in she put her arms across her chest leaving an elbow in my side.
When I finally got her boobs out she seemed to appriciate the attention I gave them.
She then went down and gave a reasonable BJ.
I then got my tongue on her very smooth pussy, waxed she said, after a short while she cum very hard, clamping her thighs hard on my head.

After a short break she started some more OWO, good DT this time, and I did cum loads, sadly not in her mouth as requested.

After that, well apart from some light lip kissing nothing at all. She seemed distant and uninterested. She checked a few texts and tried to talk about crap: her life, my life, all sorts of stuff. I don’t mind a bit of a natter inbetween rounds, but it was getting a bit like a chat show.
I did try to get things going again but wasn’t up for it so I just let her ramble for the last 30 mins.

A neg as the services she bid on were not provided, and was just uncooperative, unengaging and obviously didn’t want to be there.