Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky_elliex - Romanian - Isle of Dogs  (Read 5253 times)

70 review(s) for kinky_elliex (57 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline another381

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 minutes - OWO, RO, FS, fingering

Location - Nice flat near South Quay DLR. Parking in the area doesn't look easy.

Girl - Attractive blonde, petite, tiny body, bolt ons, shaved pussy, big lips and braces

Well reviewed girl, I've seen her once or twice before and have reviewed her previously. It was a late night punt and had no luck with other new girls. Knew she clocks off at 11pm but I tried my luck after 10.30 and got a response. Maid handled the call, very hoarse voice and I knew it wasn't Ellie. Made my way and easily remembered my way once I found the building.

Ellie opened the door in underwear and stripper heels, looked super hot. Money paid I jumped into the shower. Came into the room and Ellie was on the bed naked waiting for me. I lay down and she asked if I wanted OWO or covered, I chose without. She knows how to suck a dick and took my whole length easily. Paid attention to the head and ran her long nails over my balls with the occasional deep throat. We switched positions and I went down on her gorgeous pussy. Smelt fresh and her lips were wide open. Also allowed me to finger her a while.

Moved onto the good stuff and before rubbering up she blew me again to get me hard. Started in missionary and i slid in easily. She looks great while you're fucking her and can take a pounding. I took her from behind and she was making all the right noises. Her body looks tiny but there's a little more meat on her bum, not a huge amount but I liked grabbing her hips while fucking her. Decided to end in cow girl and she climbed and rode me like a pro. Within a few minutes I was filling the bag and she slowed the pace while grinding on me getting out every last drop. Cleaned up and ended with a short massage.

We chatted as I got dressed and she told me her biological sister is working in the flat with her. Only works a few weeks and then takes time off. Showed me her pics and this is her profile. I'm definitely going back to fuck her as well. No face pics on here but trust me she's hot, looks similar to Ellie. No reviews yet though. External Link/Members Only

Ellie is a safe bet for me. Looks amazing and does everything well. Would like her to be a bit cheaper but seeing her won't break the bank.

Offline limarasa9

she told me her biological sister is working in the flat with her. Only works a few weeks and then takes time off. Showed me her pics and this is her profile. I'm definitely going back to fuck her as well. No face pics on here but trust me she's hot, looks similar to Ellie. No reviews yet though.

Not sure how many sisters she has but one has been previously reviewed here (6935965) and that profile is no longer active.

Offline bedhedred

Review of the blonde sister. Ignore the photos which are borrowed from elsewhere. In the thread, Marvelous had a near identical experience to me on the same evening, so there's more than one opinion.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366672.0

Her brunette cousin appears at the flat from time to time

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366360.0

Ellie gives better service than either of them.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:36:46 am by bedhedred »

Offline another381

Thanks for the warnings fellas, I'll save my money. Shame as the pics Ellie showed me of her face looked good.

Offline boomting_

I've seen Ellie on many occasions mainly when she was first starting up in the UK where she was more slimmer and natural. In my opinion is when she was a lot better looking, slim, petite, perfect natural boobs. She has put on a bit of weight now and has had cosmetic procedures done which has put me off seeing her as often as I used to. I prefer the natural look.

She has always given good service and has never disappointed to be honest. If I was to nit pick about her is that her BJ's are a bit mechanical and a bit simple. Apart from that she is definitely a safe bet. Good to hear she still giving a good service so I may go and visit her again soon as a plan B.

Offline AppleEgg

So it appears she doesn’t see Black guys.  Does this mean anyone non white?

Offline another381

@Boomting I wish I could have seen her when she was natural, that's always my preference. Those early pics look fabulous it's a shame she went down the surgery route. She's a solid Plan B for sure, you can always guarantee solid service from her. Other WG could take a leaf out of her book and be more dependable.

@AppleEgg Can't say for sure, only just noticed the NBA policy. Good luck if you go.

Offline boomting_

@Boomting I wish I could have seen her when she was natural, that's always my preference. Those early pics look fabulous it's a shame she went down the surgery route. She's a solid Plan B for sure, you can always guarantee solid service from her. Other WG could take a leaf out of her book and be more dependable.

@AppleEgg Can't say for sure, only just noticed the NBA policy. Good luck if you go.

She was absolutely stunning when she was natural. Her body was 10/10 and her boobs used to sit perfectly and be puffy nippled... its a big shame. She still a solid plan A or B to some. If other WGs would learn from her there would be a lot more positive result and less disgruntled punters.

Offline TheOtherChurchill

Review of the blonde sister. Ignore the photos which are borrowed from elsewhere. In the thread, Marvelous had a near identical experience to me on the same evening, so there's more than one opinion.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366672.0

Her brunette cousin appears at the flat from time to time

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366360.0

Ellie gives better service than either of them.
Let me guess, there's a 'sergey' pimp cousin somewhere in the picture?)