Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cinderella-rose @ Marble Arch - lazy Romanian service  (Read 1059 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7032343) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online magnetico

Wanted to switch from Asians to EEs for a while ...

***** Comms *****
Easy comms, booked a few days in advance, got the postcode on the day, then the flat number at the time of the booking.
Just got sent as a first message "I don't see blacks - I'm not racist"

***** Location/Venue *****
5-10 minutes walk from Marble Arch, nice period building with lots of flats, facing Hyde Park

***** The WG *****
- 25yo Rom
- nice face 7/10
- very nice small-ish natural boobs
- flat stomach
- shaved pussy
- smooth skin
- speaks very basic english

***** Price *****
£120 for 1h - surprisingly no extras for a Rom

***** Services *****
provided : OWO, protected sex
not requested : fingering, Rim, anal, fingering
not provided : any kind of FK, cum on boobs

***** The Punt *****
- Paid fee
- 5 min shower - alone
- Sex
- few min of chat
- Attempt of handjob with 2 fingers
- 5 min shower - alone

***** Positive *****
Fairly good looking girl
Beautiful natural boobs
No penetration restriction
No checks of her mobile phone during the punt
No CCTVs inside the flat
Nice outfit - at my request

***** Neutral *****
Make-up looks like the usual of UK chav girls
No furnitures for sex
I didn't see/hear other Sergei/punters in the flat, but there's a prossie in the room next to her. Could be annoying if the 2 girls got clients at the same time.
No clock in the room
Some eye-contact during the punt
Doesn't see Blacks. Makes it very clear !

***** Negative *****
Very weak OWO, could barely feel it. Obviously no deep throat.
Balls sucking service to the level of a "cat lick". Very unexperienced, or simply lazy.
No FK, got barely one peck on the lips, but it felt wrong
No CIM, cum on boobs, or anything interesting. I got told "cum in the condom". That's it. You got to cum inside the condom.
Absolutely infuriating attitude during the second round : she said she doesn't do blowjobs at all during second rounds, so after begging for something she gave me a half-assed handjob. It didn't go anywhere so went for the shower. I had over 20 minutes left in the 60 minutes booking.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 06:58:56 pm by magnetico »

Offline Graham2050

Sorry to hear you didn’t have a good time, wonder if she’s already getting jaded after the recent sudden surge in demand, was going to go back at some point but will move her to lower down the HL off the back of this review

Offline versace

She looks fit, shame about the lacklustre service

Offline ollielon

sorry you had bad experience ... what outfit didd you ask by curiosity ?

Offline tantraman

***** The WG *****
- 25yo Rom
- nice face 7/10
- very nice small-ish natural boobs
- flat stomach
- shaved pussy
- smooth skin

... as per photos collected here :music:

Offline LLPunting

Thanks Magnetico for the disappointing update.   :drinks:

She didn't last long.  Time for a break.

GL with the next one  :hi:

Offline chris44

I saw her again for an hour. Complete waste of money. No blowjob on 2nd time she said, never had that before. Ruined the punt. Haven’t returned again. Would only do 15 mins if I ever returned.

Offline Jaysee54

Thanks for the review. Tried last week with this one but was unavailable. Shame that it sounds like she’s taken a nosedive already

Offline Graham2050

I saw her again for an hour. Complete waste of money. No blowjob on 2nd time she said, never had that before. Ruined the punt. Haven’t returned again. Would only do 15 mins if I ever returned.

damn, thanks for letting us know, was the sex also quite restricted for round 2 or just not doing blowjob?

Offline chris44

No sex in round 2 is fine, just I could have done with a decent blowjob to get me back at full mast, so to speak 🙂 Also pussy wasn’t the freshest for licking this time around, first time I saw her no issues at all.

Offline Graham2050

No sex in round 2 is fine, just I could have done with a decent blowjob to get me back at full mast, so to speak 🙂 Also pussy wasn’t the freshest for licking this time around, first time I saw her no issues at all.

Thanks mate

Offline LLPunting

Please post a brief new review if the rating has changed, you could almost get away with a copy paste of above.  :hi:

Online magnetico

sorry you had bad experience ... what outfit didd you ask by curiosity ?
Schoolgirl/tartan from pic 3

Online magnetico

Glad it's not just me. Please post a new review.