Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo - beauty party girl + SWEET COLOBIAN GIRL - Euston  (Read 3674 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7155106) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7154992) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Dakine333

Links:
External Link/Members Only

Comms:
As others have mentioned appears to be managed by maid but generally decent enough response times.

Cost:
£160 for 30 or £280 for 60 - it is just their respective rates times two

Girls:
Mia (who hasn’t been reviewed yet I believe) is well represented by her ad photos; face looks like her face photo she’s definitely the taller more curvy of the two like the curvy latinas you expect with quite a toned body. Appears to have fake boobs that are in the D range I believe and a big booty (could be fake but unsure).
Abby is as others have described. Very petite with nice (I think real) boobs that are around a D as well with large nipples. She’s not skinny nor curvy down below but a real turn on regardless.

Few mins walk from Euston station less than 5mins. Appears to be a serviced apartment vibe.

Meet:
Had to be quiet upon entry into the building but once in was easy enough down a few flight of stairs. Was pleasantly surprised by what I saw by the two of them greeting me in their underwear. Had a quick rinse in the shower (very narrow) and handed over the money. Was a bit awkward though both friendly enough as they spoke limited English and usually will chat through my likes. LFK to start from Mia as Abby started kissing down my body. This went for a while alternating while standing as I sampled both their boobs in my face with some light kissing in between.

Mia is definitely the more assertive one of the two and motioned for us to go to the bed where she began some ow while Abby stayed around my chest and face offering me her mouth and nipples to suck on. Eventually got Abby to sit on my face while Mia sucked me off. Would say Mia does not have the best mouth technique but the sight of the two of them on me and worshipping me got me rock hard until Mia decided to ride me (with a condom of course). They had to be directed to interact with kissing which they happily did but not sure if more is on the table between them.

Eventually swapped over to Abby’s pussy as Mia repeated what Abby did with kisses and offering me her ample chest to savour. I sat up eventually and took Abby in doggy with Mia on the side kissing. Coming close to the end of the time I opted for a hj/bj finish so I could see them both around my cock. Mia then sucked me off without a condom (potentially need to tell her you don’t want a condom) while I directed Abby to my balls which put me over the edge as I came to now Mia’s hand while getting my balls licked. They cleaned me up with some wet wipes had a brief chat (which wasn’t the easiest with the language barrier) and exited quietly.

Summary: good value session with two very good looking but different looking girls. Language barrier was definitely there but they were both very friendly and seemed down for most things just needed to be prompted. For the cost a return is definitely required to see what else (the maid confirmed rimming but seemed off the cards).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jangothunderbang

Is Mia's ass real or like banging against basketballs ?

Offline Dakine333

Firm but wouldn’t say the hardest I’ve felt. So on the fence if enhanced or not.

Offline Honestpunter

Good review, glad you had a good time  :thumbsup:
I’ve reviewed Aby, one of my best punts to date (in around 10 years) got Aby to introduce me very briefly to her friend Mia, didn’t see much of Ami’s body as she was wearing a long gown, and I was on my way out, after reading this review and watching the videos from the below link, I more likely to see Mia, seems like she has a great ass!!
Mia’s name on Kommons is Sofia…

Offline Honestpunter

Veery tempted to see these 2 today.
Looks like they have new profiles (and new names) on AW

Estefania

Sofia

Offline Honestpunter

Are they verified?

According to AW they are, and I can confirm they are the girls on the AW profiles, I’ve seen them both today, review to follow!

Offline josh69666

Saw Sofia, and she's banging. I have written a review, but highly recommended!