Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Amanda - Polish - Elm Park - Hornchurch - blow and go  (Read 3525 times)

15 review(s) for    SEXY AMANDA (10 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline aleviodema

Just met this polish lady early this afternoon. I was in London and feeling horny, and was looking for a quick blowjob to satisfy me. I called Amanda in the morning to see if she could see me for 15 minutes blow and go and she replied she was. Gave me her postcode and got on  the train to elms park station.
Text to say I arrived, and was given her full address. Got there and she opened, and liked what I saw. A milf looking polish lady, a bit on the chubby side with blonde hair. Confirmed what I wanted from the session with her, let me use her shower.
Shower done, and I got some amazing oral which felt deep and wet, with me playing with her feet. It felt so good and I blew my load in just 5 minutes.
Had a quick chat (talked about holidays and stuff) Got dressed, said goodbye and left.
Overall a good quick release session for a good price (£50), would definitely recommend and will see her again.
Link : External Link/Members Only

Offline Lewis

London is a big place. Approx location please, or is it the one in her AW profile (Hornchurch)?

Offline aleviodema

She is based in east London, Havering. A short walk away from Elms Parks tube station (district line).........

Offline PilotMan

She is based in east London, Havering. A short walk away from Elms Parks tube station (district line).........

I already updated the location in the title.

I beg to differ on it being East London :D.

It might be east "of" London, but it's an RM postcode, which is two postcode districts away from E postals.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 09:43:32 pm by PilotMan »

Offline tantraman

Much obliged for the review, aleviodema :hi:

I do love me a good Blow & Go :yahoo: ...

... 15 minutes blow and go ... good quick release session for a good price (£50) ...

... and I've HL'd for when I'm next around Romford :drinks:

Online s0whatsnew?

There's a pokey connecting  trainline from Romford to Upminster with Elm Park in the middle.  Two trains an hour.     :timeout:

Offline Hackneylad1

There's a pokey connecting  trainline from Romford to Upminster with Elm Park in the middle.  Two trains an hour.     :timeout:

Incorrect! The station on the pokey train line is Emerson Park. The OP states this punt took place in Elm Park which is on the tube line.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I already updated the location in the title.

I beg to differ on it being East London :D.

It might be east "of" London, but it's an RM postcode, which is two postcode districts away from E postals.

Romford and Hornchurch are in the London Borough of Havering. Lots of places in London don't have the E, SW, N etc postcodes. Orpington, Kingston.

Thanks for the review OP. If you don't want kissing, she's a reasonable milfy punt IMO.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:04:24 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline davidgood

Amanda seems to bob about a bit. When I got close to arranging a meeting with her a couple of years ago she was in Romford, near the hospital and Homebase. Since then she has been in other locations and then back to Romford. Her location note seems to cover Barking, Dagenhan, Romford and Elm Park.

Also her pricing seems to be a bit fluid.

Can anybody comment on her anal performance?

Regards,
davidgood
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 10:46:48 am by davidgood »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Amanda seems to bob about a bit. When I got close to arranging a meeting with her a couple of years ago she was in Romford, near the hospital and Homebase. Since then she has been in other locations and then back to Romford. Her location note seems to cover Barking, Dagenhan, Romford and Elm Park.

Also her pricing seems to be a bit fluid.

Can anybody comment on her anal performance?

Regards,
davidgood

She's pretty passive and lets you get on with it from my experience.

Online s0whatsnew?

Incorrect! The station on the pokey train line is Emerson Park. The OP states this punt took place in Elm Park which is on the tube line.

You're  right!  Early onset, me...   :hi: