Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai TS Katy in Sunderland – return visit  (Read 2951 times)

Offline A Decent Fist

External Link/Members Only

Thought I would give Thai TS Katy another chance while back in the area last month. My previous visit was also a neutral, but for different reasons. Why I never did a full review is explained in this post:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268896.msg2769572#msg2769572

Same location near the Sunderland FC stadium as reported in that review and a few others. I stayed in the massage room this time so never got to see if the shower had improved.  The price has stayed the same at £100 for the hour.

I think this would have gone better from a sexual point of view had I not mentioned at the start that I was getting neck and shoulder pain when turning my head. Katy seemed to take that as a cue to spend much more time on a therapeutic massage than on us playing with each other’s willies, which is what I’d mainly come for.

As others have stated, she’s fully qualified and gives you a very forceful massage which can be painful at times. You have to trust that she knows her stuff and isn’t going to do you a permanent injury.

What she did to the same muscle in both my shoulders was frankly agonising on the spot, but it did the trick. The problem has not disappeared but four weeks later it’s still quite a bit less painful to turn my head than it was before. And that’s the only reason this is a neutral review rather than negative.

This is, after all, a sex review site, and I didn’t get what I wanted from that point of view. She ignored my requests to suck her cock and do 69. Towards the end of the massage she followed her usual routine of letting you feel her hard seven-incher prodding your ass cleft before putting on a condom, lubing up and ramming it home. And ramming is what she did. It wasn’t as painful as the shoulder treatment but it hurt way more going in than last time and more than some bigger tranny cocks I’ve taken more slowly.

As always with anal, the pain wore off and I enjoyed being forcefully shafted in doggy, prone bone, then turning over to do missionary. I always seem to be hovering on the edge of a prostate climax when I have this kind of penetration but it hasn’t actually happened for a good while.

When I’d had enough of being fucked the time was almost up and the only option I was given for a climax was for her to wank me to completion. This was accomplished quickly and pleasurably but it was the first time she had touched my knob.

I do find her quite attractive but it seems you have to take what you’re given from Katy and twice is enough for me.

Online TomPI

Thanks for the review , she certainly seems to like to dominate by the sounds of it , also the hard penetration sounds a bit off putting , would like to try her out but each review puts me off that little bit more
👍

Offline bbanks

I’ve seen her a while ago but genuinely struggling to remember if she had fake boobs or not..can you enlighten?

Offline A Decent Fist

No, I think not. She doesn’t takes her top off and appears fairly flat.