Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DELUXE TANYA- Bayswater  (Read 4215 times)

87 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (77 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
12 review(s) for Lexy Sweety (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
20 review(s) for TANYA BABE (17 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline harryrambo

DELUXE TANYA

External Link/Members Only

£120, 1 hour

Early October 2021

Bayswater - ground floor flat -
She is well reviewed here but I thought of adding my experience here too..

Comms- Rang on the number also i think AW email.. she picked on second try and mentioned my email too.. time decided and services confirmed. address sent over text

Girl- She is exactly like on AW- total up to date pics. looks her age. not an ounce of extra fat anywhere, decent height
most importantly - smiling...

I was happy to see her...

Action- She gave me a hug and peck on cheeks on entry. She wore exactly what i had asked and nice make up too- I drooled  :D

I quickly jumped in shower as i had busy day earlier- came out
Straight away I pulled her towards me- she was smiling- and started DFK- boy o boy- she was into it perhaps more than myself--- full on lip lock- no holding and no disengaging ...

Felt her well.. asked her to go down on her knees- towel off- she sucked and sucked super good - OWO -- sloppy and deep.. I was on cloud 9 .... (good decision- I sad to myself)  :D

On to the bed- this time i stood on side and made her lie with head on the edge- I could mildly face fuck her, she was all game-- deep and good...

She has nice bolt ones - good surgery I must say
felt her well- lots of kissing..

Dom on- fucked her in all positions- settled in side one--- fucked deep- came in bag.. She cleaned well

Rested for 5 mins- small talk -- she speaks fine - a happy person overall..

Round 2- I was ready in 2/3 mins for next round... she was playing with my dick with her hands-- it was ready for some sloppy oral- again full marks there-- it was really good :)

lots of DFK and OWO in various positions--
fucked her in doggie--- came in bag..
she cleaned again - she was smily throughout - a happy one- this thing I liked the most

Went for a shower- came back she was wrapped in a towel- had another snogging session-
dressed, peck on cheek and left ...

It was a really good session overall- happy and sexy of course...
she is good SP in my opinion...

I will revisit but not sure when- there are so many that I have to try  :lol: :D :cool:

Offline tergil

Good review - she is an enjoyable fuck for sure!!

Offline bedhedred

+1

I got the horn thinking about her last week but by the time I texted, she was booked out.

Offline willian3000

Has anyone had any recent luck getting hold of Tanya? Her number never appears to be on AW and she hasn't replied to a message I sent last week.

On a break? Logged into AW yesterday though..

Online tantraman

Girl- She is exactly like on AW- total up to date pics. looks her age. not an ounce of extra fat anywhere, decent height
most importantly - smiling...

... all Tanya's AW pictures collated here :music:

Offline Nz

... all Tanya's AW pictures collated here :music:

A few gallery pics and no phone number means she's not working. You'll have to wait for her to come back

Offline bestbefore

I remember seeing her a couple of times a few years back when she was in Hendon. £70 an hour back then. Nearly double that now. High rates of inflation in this game of late it seems! She was very good back then so glad to hear she is still offering good service.

Offline naz

I remember seeing her a couple of times a few years back when she was in Hendon. £70 an hour back then. Nearly double that now. High rates of inflation in this game of late it seems! She was very good back then so glad to hear she is still offering good service.

Similarly saw her twice in Harrow..  Can't remember if she was offering GFE then at that price. Her slim sexy figure is very attractive to me. Don't mind paying the higher prices if she offering the full GFE services.  Will have yo try her out again when she back working..

Offline Tailgate

Only had 3 punts since my return, all 3 I would book again, but Tanya is the one I would spend my coin on if asked to pick one.