Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rubby Brazil, Devons Road  (Read 2283 times)

34 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5278464) (30 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

I saw Rubby a couple weeks back whilst passing through the area.

£120 1hr, OW, RO, DFK, Sex in Multiple positions.

Location: Right near Devons Road Station. Decent block of flats. Room fit for purpose but the bed was VERY soft which was a bit weird.

Comms: All fine. Seems as if they were handled by here and her English seemed pretty good and all was very professional. She also bantered a bit here and there so overall I'd say definitely good comms.

The Girl: As per her pictures really. Petite, slim, dark haired brazilian girl but I'd describe her as having curves in the right places. Although very small, she has a nice shape. Maybe 5"1, 5"2 without heels so as you'd imagine small natural breasts.

The Meet: I always go into these things a little tipsy so can't remember too much now but she was very friendly. I insisted on having a shower as I'd been working all day so had one while she stashed the cash. DFK was on offe and was decent. She then went into OW which I remember being very  good and was fine with RO which she seemed to really enjoy as she was very responsive. Didn't seem to mind a bit of fingering or anal play either. I've read in other reviews that she is good with anal which isn't surprising as she didn't see to mind anything I was doing. Fucked her in a number of positions and she was responsive throughout. Eventually came in the dom and she cleaned me up. Had a decent chat then I had a shower and left. She asked for feedback so I guess she's trying to build her profile up.

Overall: She was my type so I would definitely go again. I prefer OWO but realistically I'd need to see her again to make a better assessment but based off of the one meeting, I'd call it a positive.