Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: INDEPENDET_LENA  (Read 2755 times)

24 review(s) for INDEPENDET_LENA (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Victorgrey

Very much like the girl-next-door look. Very cute, slim, and if I must be picky, the tiniest amount of belly fat. But that's what you get for a girl-next-door. Not a gym tonned girl, but youknow the girl-next-door.

Anyway, called her at 11:45, for a 12:45, booked for 30mins at £60. I wasn't allowed to book for an hour because she said she had another booking afterwards. How soon afterwards I don't know.

She offered me a drink and a shower beforehand which I declined. Service was very GFE, light DFK but lots of it. OWO was okay, tended to use her hands, sex in usual positions. Then afterwards she asked if I wanted a drink again which was nice as I had a bit of a  dry throat from all the kissing. Massage then round 2, climaxing in a CIM which she spat out. There was around 5 to 10 mins left but She excused herself to use the toilet. I didn't mind as I normally leave after the 2nd pop anyway.

Would I return? Oh I think I will; real cute, slim girl, and more importantly very good service and VFM. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Victorgrey

Oh I forgot to mention she works with 3 other girls. So it was kinda busy with people coming in and out but she has her own room and it is very close to Whitechapel station, very clean flat for the area. Her room was neat and quiet enough for our business. She was kind enough to make sure there were no other punters leaving/entering the flat before letting me out. 

LL

Nice review - thanks.  Hotlisted.
And two pops in 20 minutes is pretty impressive - I wish I could manage that!

fredpunter

two pops and a massage! remarkable. oh to be young again.

abdul

Quote from: Victorgrey link=topic=27235.msg387278#msg387278

she said she had another booking afterwards. How soon afterwards I don't......

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I find it very disgusting when any lady says something like that if I want to book for longer session. Btw thanks for the review  :hi: and you managed to ejaculate twice in half an hour. I put her hot list too.