Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely_Emily_ - New Malden  (Read 801 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5344898) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 122jay

External Link/Members Only

I rushed down after hearing she was leaving on Sat and reading reviews of 9’s and 10’s facially didn’t want to miss out. But like you I was a bit disappointed. Eyeing of beholder I agree, but 9 or 10??  :lol:

I’d say just about 7 and I was expediting at least 8.
Physically I thought she was excellent, firm and fit all over. Personality was excellent.

I did try fingers and was moved away and got some like DFK after asking and initially being told no.
I was light but better than the usual Rom peck. Much better.

OWO which was ok, not deep but she just looked at me throughout and then some doggy. I was also lucky enough to meet her early and in a nice bit of lingerie.

I’m not 100% convinced the pics are her. She’s very nice and I was going to go with a positive.

I probably would return when she returns in November. If she was a 9 I’d be back everyday until Sat.

One more point - lots of local parking bnq or pc world. It’s okay during the day but at peak hours expect traffic at a standstill outside.

I did like her, very nice personality. Don’t think same person as pics so neutral.

Offline Player007

Thanks for the review her services must be going downhill now, think ill give her a miss going back then!

Offline BanksRobin

Thanks for the review - much appreciated.
Having punted a fat polish hound in that place not long ago I am reluctant to return as it left me feeling down and unsatisfied even if it was less than what I normally pay.

Your review does not tempt me to try again

Offline golden bull

I knew it would be tgtbt after seeing the last 2 independent reviews :dash:

Thank god for this forum👊

Offline golden bull

Thanks for the review - much appreciated.
Having punted a fat polish hound in that place
:lol: :lol: :lol: