Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scotland / TS Alice Fox / Glasgow hh incall £100  (Read 6643 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4815976) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Foxtail17]

Offline irishdick

TS review, so if that's not your thing please stop reading.

External Link/Members Only

Comms
OK comms, quick phone call to ask about availability. She followed up with texted address.
Asked to text when I arrived and when I did, I got the flat number.

Ver close to train station.
Flat was clean enough, standard short term rental.

Physical
Very feminine TS, really pretty IMO.
Tall, about 5'7", long slim legs, nice natural tits due to long term hormones.
Really nice ass. Average cock 5" to 6"

The Meeting
Alice is exactly the kind of TS girl I look for.
Pretty feminine, sexy and ready to fuck.
She was wearing black lacy panties and bra, which she took off like a stripper  :rolleyes:
Some nice kissing, soft lips but no DFK.
Then onto OWO for a while, I enjoyed her fucking my face.
I then had her fuck and wank me for a while.
We changed position a couple of times, she takes direction well but her English is not great so you need to be clear.

Had a nice chat after and was not rushed out.

Summary
Good visit, really pretty girl with a great body.
Nice attitude. She says she is here till end of August.
I would defo return.

Offline whiskyfan

Nice review but I don't believe those tits are the result of hormones.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline irishdick

If they are fake they sure fooled me, and I had a right good squeeze at them  :D
They felt soft, natural and I could see no scars.
May be we need a second opinion  :D

Offline Taggart

Offline irishdick

She says she can do both, it was me that was feeling in a bottom mood.

Offline Glasguy021

How is her voice OP?

One thing that puts me off TS, is that sometimes they have a really masculine voice.

Offline whiskyfan

If they are fake they sure fooled me, and I had a right good squeeze at them  :D

If she comes back to Edinburgh I might have a go. :) Some implants (usually on Thai's but not always) are inserted through the armpit so there is no scarring under the breasts and the scars under the armpit can become almost invisible.

Offline winkywanky

I haven't seen her yet (although I think I'd like to) but even apart from the fact that the shape gives the implants away, you can see the tell-tale scars even in the pic in this thread.

Good that they are soft though.

Offline Happyjose

Thanks for the review

Hopefully we are at the point where members no longer need to post 'warning TS review' and the like

I'm sure the new owner/admin/mods will deal with any malcontents appropriately if reported

Offline winkywanky

I think TS reviews still need at least the 'TS' in the header, then the review can be seen by a Helper/Mod and put into the Transsexual section. It's fair enough that they aren't just openly on the board for everyone to see.

But yes, snide comments made on TS reviews do need to be stamped on - a couple of comments from TS afficionados normally send them away with a flea in their ear, without resorting to management getting involved.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 11:46:56 am by winkywanky »

Offline jamesdean1964

Her/ his profile on AW is in the females section, describing her as a straight female. Though her pictures and text clearly show she/he isn't.

Offline irishdick

How is her voice OP?

One thing that puts me off TS, is that sometimes they have a really masculine voice.
Very fiminine, soft voice, sounds Italian to me rather than Brazillian as marked on AW

Offline irishdick

I haven't seen her yet (although I think I'd like to) but even apart from the fact that the shape gives the implants away, you can see the tell-tale scars even in the pic in this thread.

Good that they are soft though.
We live and learn  :cool:
Yes nice and soft.

Offline aberdeensteve

So, more top than bottom? :(

I seen her a few weeks ago and she is very versatile, I wouldn't say big but was just right for me it certainly hit the spot.

Offline jeanphillipe

Very fiminine, soft voice, sounds Italian to me rather than Brazillian as marked on AW

theres an Italian community in brazil, so bacground will probably be italian.

Offline winkywanky

theres an Italian community in brazil, so bacground will probably be italian.

There is indeed, a big one, and I saw exactly such a girl recently! Review to follow.