Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Swingers Adult Parties  (Read 7662 times)

Offline drwho

External Link/Members Only

Reincarnation of Limelight Parties (I was on their mailing list, but never made it in that era)

£90 for 4 hours 8pm-midnight
10 minute walk from Waterloo Station

Trying to cram a few in while wifey's away for a couple of weeks.
The cost/pleasure/quality/risk equation comes in after a while.
While I know a LMP would bring a guaranteed grin for at least a day or 2, I decided to try something new, something longer yet gaining a £70 saving...it couldn't be that bad surely?

You call the number on the website, they text the details including a link to a good map.
Strange condition of having to take 6 beers, or a bottle of wine.

Got there just before 8pm. Nice venue: Looks like an ex-pub or ex industrial victorian building. Nicely done out on 2 levels. Girls were sitting around on the lower level with guys in towels waiting for the action to start.
Bit of a mixed bag of 5 women. No swingers despite what was suggested on the website. 3 fairly rough looking WGs, 1 Thai lady who I had my eye on (Mia, described as a MILF,38 on the website but not bad looking)
The other prettiest women to me was a Spanish girl, Lola.

They take care of your valuables, and put your drinks in the fridge, but don't get too attached to any of your booze as it's a free for all (I spoke to a guy who said he'd brought along an expensive bottle of wine expecting to have a bit of quality time with a swinger... but yeah, it disappeared)

A security guy has a bag of condoms so you just ask him for reinforcements as and when.

On to the action...
Don't know exactly how many guys there were there. Apart from the WGs, there were only guys...and TOO MANY of them :(
Anyhow, there were 4 hours ahead of us, so it was a case of Zen and the art of waiting for a shag.
Except a sizeable contingent of the party didn't seem to understand the etiquette behind the quaint old tradition of politely waiting for your turn.

A group of 6 or so guys who shared a common racial background seemed to monopolise the evening takings. Typically one would be being seen to by a girl while a couple of us guys waited patiently... then a group of 2-3 of his mates would burst in and share some banter with the guy who was getting the action. Then before we knew it he'd finished and handed the girl over to his buddies.

Managed to get a couple of girls anyway. One of the rougher looking ones towards the start (Gemma, Spanish, mid-late 30s), then finally got a go with Mia the Thai bird.
She was in the minority of encouraging spit roasting, so the odds were better at getting seen by her.
Everything was protected as far as i could see.
I did request reverse oral with the first Spanish girl which she agreed to (She'd only seen one guy at that stage, but I still don't think it was the smartest move looking back at it. I've done RO at LMP, but the girls and clients seem a lot cleaner there....)

Between girls you can go downstairs where a 'barman' serves you your drinks. The atmosphere was relaxed enough, I spoke to a couple of guys, and occasionally a girl came to take a break down there.

After about an hour Lilly, another Asian girl arrived (not originally schedulled for the night)
When she got undressed and went upstairs I followed, but managed to miss out to the crowd again.
Luckily Mia returned and spotted me and offered herself to me again.

I bided my time on a few occasions with the nice Lola, but seemed destined to lose out each  time before the night ended.
I wonder how often fights break out between frustrated punters?

The abiding feeling left was I should have spent the extra money on a Marmalade Party really.

Quite amusing to share in the madness of a 4 hour party though, and relative to the equivalent money spent on Indie AW bookings I don't feel too hard done by, but feel hard to justify giving it a POSITIVE, so it's going to have to be NEUTRAL

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Reincarnation of Limelight Parties (I was on their mailing list, but never made it in that era)

£90 for 4 hours 8pm-midnight
10 minute walk from Waterloo Station

Trying to cram a few in while wifey's away for a couple of weeks.
The cost/pleasure/quality/risk equation comes in after a while.
While I know a LMP would bring a guaranteed grin for at least a day or 2, I decided to try something new, something longer yet gaining a £70 saving...it couldn't be that bad surely?

You call the number on the website, they text the details including a link to a good map.
Strange condition of having to take 6 beers, or a bottle of wine.

Got there just before 8pm. Nice venue: Looks like an ex-pub or ex industrial victorian building. Nicely done out on 2 levels. Girls were sitting around on the lower level with guys in towels waiting for the action to start.
Bit of a mixed bag of 5 women. No swingers despite what was suggested on the website. 3 fairly rough looking WGs, 1 Thai lady who I had my eye on (Mia, described as a MILF,38 on the website but not bad looking)
The other prettiest women to me was a Spanish girl, Lola.

They take care of your valuables, and put your drinks in the fridge, but don't get too attached to any of your booze as it's a free for all (I spoke to a guy who said he'd brought along an expensive bottle of wine expecting to have a bit of quality time with a swinger... but yeah, it disappeared)

A security guy has a bag of condoms so you just ask him for reinforcements as and when.

On to the action...
Don't know exactly how many guys there were there. Apart from the WGs, there were only guys...and TOO MANY of them :(
Anyhow, there were 4 hours ahead of us, so it was a case of Zen and the art of waiting for a shag.
Except a sizeable contingent of the party didn't seem to understand the etiquette behind the quaint old tradition of politely waiting for your turn.

A group of 6 or so guys who shared a common racial background seemed to monopolise the evening takings. Typically one would be being seen to by a girl while a couple of us guys waited patiently... then a group of 2-3 of his mates would burst in and share some banter with the guy who was getting the action. Then before we knew it he'd finished and handed the girl over to his buddies.

Managed to get a couple of girls anyway. One of the rougher looking ones towards the start (Gemma, Spanish, mid-late 30s), then finally got a go with Mia the Thai bird.
She was in the minority of encouraging spit roasting, so the odds were better at getting seen by her.
Everything was protected as far as i could see.
I did request reverse oral with the first Spanish girl which she agreed to (She'd only seen one guy at that stage, but I still don't think it was the smartest move looking back at it. I've done RO at LMP, but the girls and clients seem a lot cleaner there....)

Between girls you can go downstairs where a 'barman' serves you your drinks. The atmosphere was relaxed enough, I spoke to a couple of guys, and occasionally a girl came to take a break down there.

After about an hour Lilly, another Asian girl arrived (not originally schedulled for the night)
When she got undressed and went upstairs I followed, but managed to miss out to the crowd again.
Luckily Mia returned and spotted me and offered herself to me again.

I bided my time on a few occasions with the nice Lola, but seemed destined to lose out each  time before the night ended.
I wonder how often fights break out between frustrated punters?

The abiding feeling left was I should have spent the extra money on a Marmalade Party really.

Quite amusing to share in the madness of a 4 hour party though, and relative to the equivalent money spent on Indie AW bookings I don't feel too hard done by, but feel hard to justify giving it a POSITIVE, so it's going to have to be NEUTRAL

Thanks for the review. The bringing of alcohol was what we had to do when i went with a woman i was shagging to the Limelight Club a few years back. Your description of this party is very similar to our experiences back then. We got in for nothing as a couple and left after a couple of hours, too many hoggers and dickheads. The cost of the party we went to would of been £140 though for the 4 hours for a single guy.

Anything over a 3.1 ratio is too much for my liking nowadays. LAPC where i go on ocassion to their Wednesday night party is up to 5.1 which would be a scrum but i havent yet seen it above 3.1.

mrhappypants

At the risk of going off topic, this review looks like a clear Negative to me. 

Offline iPad3

Thanks dr, I get to LMP once a month these days and have been toying with the idea of a change on the variety and cash fronts. In my veiw though this confirms and justifys the extra expense, I rarely spend anytime without action at LMP (even if trying to mostly) and certainly don't encounter dickheads or hogging. Would certainly be interested in hearing of any other offerings though.

Offline Riprock

Thanks for the review. Sounds like there's too many geezer's involved.  I'd give this party a pass.
LMP have set the benchmark for me.

Offline smiths

Thanks dr, I get to LMP once a month these days and have been toying with the idea of a change on the variety and cash fronts. In my veiw though this confirms and justifys the extra expense, I rarely spend anytime without action at LMP (even if trying to mostly) and certainly don't encounter dickheads or hogging. Would certainly be interested in hearing of any other offerings though.

I sometimes go to External Link/Members Only particularly their Wednesday night party at a Spa in Dagenham. Cost is £60 for 3 hours and thats because the ratio COULD be up to 5.1 but i have never seen it above 3.1 myself, the point is if you went it could be 5.1 and that is far too many punters. So you take your chances on that.

8-10 WGs plus sometimes female swingers at this event although they are never guaranteed to turn up. Mainly OW and its nothing like LMP except its a party. If you compare it to LMP you will be very disappointed, LAPC is ultra budget partying with some ugly to me WGs. I allow for this due to the price but have had some good punts their over the years. So if looking for a budget alternative to LMP this is one.

LAPC also run parties in a tower block near Hatton Garden, the flat is a tiny council flat and unsuited to parties in my view. Its got one toilet/bathroom and all the action tales place in one small bedroom. There are usually 3 WGs at these parties unless advertised differently and the host does keep to a max 3.1 ratio in my experiences but thats still up to 12 people in one small room, these parties cost £80 for the 3 hours.

The other crucial point about LAPC as it was with GP Parties and Desire both now gone is the host doesnt supervise the WGs like at LMP, so they have breaks when they like and often all together so the party stops for 20-30 minutes. I have spoken to the host about this and he doesnt care, in fact at the Spa he is off shagging WGs.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 03:08:57 pm by smiths »

helmsdale

A group of 6 or so guys who shared a common racial background seemed to monopolise the evening takings.

Shame on those who call WGs racist for wanting to avoid these non-gentleman