Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Newport & Cardiff  (Read 7646 times)

Offline 687

Afternoon all

Been on a couple of visits to see coco at the new massage place in newport, pleasantly surprised both times and will undoubtedly go back there soon. Does anyone know if they have changed staff in the last week? I only recognised Coco last time I was there?

As a side note was walking along Whitchurch rd in Cardiff last  week and noticed there are a few massage places close to one another - does anyone have any experience of these? May have to take a chance as I am working in the area soon.

Cheers

Offline Ken8888

Hi

Yes, they change staff in a weekly or fortnightly basis. If you are friendly enough with Coco, she will
inform you when the new girls arrive.

I’ve tried to get Coco to do extra services but each time she has declined saying she has a husband!

Did you have any luck with her?

Offline Onlyblue

Hi

Yes, they change staff in a weekly or fortnightly basis. If you are friendly enough with Coco, she will
inform you when the new girls arrive.

I’ve tried to get Coco to do extra services but each time she has declined saying she has a husband!

Did you have any luck with her?

I didn’t but I had tremendous ‘luck’ with one of the girls!!
 :wacko:

Offline Ken8888

Onlyblue

Which girl was that? I’ve seen most of them. How far did you get.  :thumbsup:

Offline Ken8888

OnlyBlue

You said in another thread that you had a indifferent massage experience here.

What was that like ?

Offline Onlyblue

Ken,
I don’t think I said indifferent but different. I’m going to put up a review later if I get chance.
I saw Barble ......   :P
Superb.

Offline Ken8888

Ah I see.

Yes Barbie offers a bit more than the other girls.....

Look forward to reading your review !

W3lshtrucker

Have you tried helen in preston ave

Offline Newport76

Have you tried helen in preston ave

Hi there. Do you have any links to Helen in Preston Avenue?

Offline snaitram99

I believe she either is or used to be on gumtree (or poss vivastreet). Suggest you search this board for Helen and Newport before making any arrangements.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 09:17:33 pm by snaitram99 »

Offline 687

Thanks for the advice and apologies for not posting back. Been a hectic couple of weeks.

Saw Coco and Barbie last week (just before she left). Was met by Coco (all smiles and flirty comments). Was shown to the room, sorted the pleasantries and then started on the massage - really good and enjoyable. After about five minutes her hands wandered with the odd stray stroke between the legs - with no sign of Barbie I thought  this was my lucky day. Alas it was not to be, despite my best efforts and charm (or lack of!). Four hands massage ensued, again with lots of touches but above all a five star massage.

Coco then left leaving me with Barbie, whom I must admit wasn’t really my cup of tea looks wise. Having said this she was eager to please and a superb HJ had me leaving more than satisfied for half an hours fun.

Offline Spiffler

What is the name of the massage parlour please.

Offline houseboot

What is the name of the massage parlour please.

Massage SHOP.

Parlours are something completely different.

Offline iverthickone

I went to Coco's on Friday.  Well reviewed, so won't bother, but I concur, absolutely brilliant time.  My girl was Sissie, who was eager to please, and certainly did me.  Fantastic sight when she was doing b2b of her knickers getting wetter and wetter!

I shall be returning 👍

Offline snaitram99

I went to Coco's on Friday.  Well reviewed, so won't bother, but I concur, absolutely brilliant time.  My girl was Sissie, who was eager to please, and certainly did me.  Fantastic sight when she was doing b2b of her knickers getting wetter and wetter!

I shall be returning 👍

I'm guessing this is same as reviewed Cici?

Any idea if she's still there from tomorrow?

Offline DevilD

I used to see Helen about 15 years ago - she was good then, offering 'reverse massage', and massaging in the nude, and happy to be felt everywhere. Being new and inexperienced, I didn't push any boundaries, but I'm sure FS could have been available to regulars. Used to work not far from Risca, then moved to Newport after losing her partner - reverse massage was no longer available. She's now in Newport itself, and I saw her about 7 yearsago - what a mistake - she looked ill, tired and unenthusiastic. The HE was really oily, and she was totally disinterested. The family was also in the same house, and family sounds were audible...Haven't been since - she never was a stunner, but the years have not been kind to her unfortunately. Nice lady, but the massage was not up to scratch, nor the HE. I would have to say that I would not go again, especially having foung UKP. No real point in posting a review as it happened sooo long ago.Hope this helps, gents..DD :hi:

Offline DevilD

Offline iverthickone

I'm guessing this is same as reviewed Cici?

Any idea if she's still there from tomorrow?

I asked.. She is here this week, and the changeover is next weekend, if I got that right.
Cici / Sissie whatever...yes sure it's the same girl. 

STAR-LORD

I shall be returning 👍

Come on dude, throw the review down.  ;)

Offline snaitram99

I asked.. She is here this week, and the changeover is next weekend, if I got that right.
Cici / Sissie whatever...yes sure it's the same girl.

Thanks. I just have to find a reason ie excuse to go to Newport now.

Offline wholuvsubaby

Anyone  visited Thai massage in Newport this week?

who's on call?

Offline snaitram99

Anyone  visited Thai massage in Newport this week?

who's on call?

Do you mean the Chinese one run by Coco in Charles St.? If so see my review of Katie. She should still be there this week.

The only Thai one I can find is Jandee Thai. A search here on "Jandee Thai Newport" brings up a thread that indicates totally legit with nothing extra available (unless anyone knows better).
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 11:54:18 am by snaitram99 »

Offline wholuvsubaby

Yeah,
CoCo Charles St.

will check review - thanks for the info.

thats what this site is so good at

Offline booboosbanana

I didn’t but I had tremendous ‘luck’ with one of the girls!!
 :wacko:
A Husband !!! She asked to marry me the first time I was in there LOL

Offline 687

Thinking of heading to Coco’s place tomorrow - anyone have an update on whether she’s back or what her replacements service is like?

Offline Ken8888

She’s back I think. Also a new girl this week

Offline punter_bob

Hey, Im in Cardiff and looked this place up but Google states 'Revita Beauty - Charles Street' - 'Permanently Closed'.
True?

Offline snaitram99

Hey, Im in Cardiff and looked this place up but Google states 'Revita Beauty - Charles Street' - 'Permanently Closed'.
True?

It's in Newport. Revita Beauty is closed, shop now used by Coco's massage establishment.

Offline wholuvsubaby

Heading to Newport this afternoon -

May detour - any experiences this week? who's at Coco's? and quality of service?

all help welcomed

Offline Rafaldinio

Hi I've been there on Monday and she's got a very young girl.
Massage was ok but nothing special but her body beautiful and sexy. Don't forget take extra money.
Banned reason: Who’s the idiot now?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline 687

Haven’t been for a couple of weeks now so may pay a visit tomorrow. What’s the new girls like looks/build wise?

Offline ValleyMan73

I used to see Helen about 15 years ago - she was good then, offering 'reverse massage', and massaging in the nude, and happy to be felt everywhere. Being new and inexperienced, I didn't push any boundaries, but I'm sure FS could have been available to regulars. Used to work not far from Risca, then moved to Newport after losing her partner - reverse massage was no longer available. She's now in Newport itself, and I saw her about 7 yearsago - what a mistake - she looked ill, tired and unenthusiastic. The HE was really oily, and she was totally disinterested. The family was also in the same house, and family sounds were audible...Haven't been since - she never was a stunner, but the years have not been kind to her unfortunately. Nice lady, but the massage was not up to scratch, nor the HE. I would have to say that I would not go again, especially having foung UKP. No real point in posting a review as it happened sooo long ago.Hope this helps, gents..DD :hi:

The above is very accurate. I have visited Helen over the past 10 years or so.

I have been to see her back end of last year and enjoyed a very good massage with HR.

A few weeks ago i visited as I had the horn and i had just HR for £20. Nice hot oil, lay back and closed my eyes. Perfect for a release.

Offline elementrelez

Visiting this Saturday, anyone got an idea whos in?

Offline Ken8888

New girl.

Haven’t had a chance to visit. Let us know if any good please.

Thanks

markeasten

Helen the redheadeday lady who  advertised massage by music and candlelight has been offering massage in Newport for around 20 years. How time flies!  I saw her back at the start a few times.  She was slim and sexy back then but I have no idea what she is like now but respect, she has certainly made a career of it.

Playful massage with plenty of scope if you took the right approach and hit it off with her.  She got married at one point and that changed her dynamic so I stopped going.  Nice lady good luck to her

Offline elementrelez

Coco was not around when i came in, met with an older asian lady late 30s looks wise was definitely not for me like a4/10.Wasnt even trying i felt like, took off her clothes and just started wankin it as fast as she could. Pretty disappointing, didn't ask her name