Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scammed by the Czechoslovakians  (Read 7032 times)

14 review(s) for veronicanakedyoga (6 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Wankingdead

External Link/Members Only

This was a clear nasty scam.
Following on from my bad experience at south Kensington which I reported earlier, I thought I will find relief with the Czechoslovakians.
COMMS: BY TEXT VERY GOOD , booked one hour no name given but I understood there are two ladies in the flat.
Arrived on time at the property on Union street a short walj from London Bridge.
LADY: tall east euopian with large breasts probably D cubs. She was wearing loose top. She asked me to take my shoes of and follow her. The flat was dimmly lit so not clear what was going on. I was led to a room bare of anything but a small cheap looking mattress on the floor.
Paperwork out of the way. Took my cloths off and so did the woman . She is thin with big tits and to my surprise heavely pregnant. I should have stopped the session there and then but something told me to avoid all confrontation and play along.
The Service:
This was in all honesty the poorest massage ever . Nothing more than faint touches here and there with no aim. Gentle handling to the balls and sac and that was it.
I was between two minds and thought seriously of ending the session at that point . Eventually I wanked mysrlf to completion. Took a quick shower worried all the time about my belongings in the room said my goodbyes and left.
When I was outside and felt safe I sent a message telling the madam that they are con artists.
So this is deffo one to avoid . :manhater:

Online scutty brown

should have read her other advert and worshipped her feet, maybe then you would have got better service!

Offline Wankingdead

Probably that man on one of the pictures was hiding in one of the rooms with a knife or something. I felt very unsafe.

vt

That's weird...Czechoslovakia hasn't been a country since it split in 1993, that's the year after she claims to have been born.  :unknown:

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:35:17 pm by vt »

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline punk

Should have known it was dodgy when a 20+ old bird has Czechoslovakians in the title.

Online scutty brown

previous review of what seems to be the same girl - or at least the phone numbers are linked

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115225.0

her websites

Adverts say she's Czech, named Veronica Bozdechova  (thats public info - I'm not outing her)

Supposedly three of them teaching naked yoga
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 11:49:43 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Wankingdead

I honestly smelt a rat and tried desperately to look for any review here but found nothing.
Tbe pregnant woman is at least mid to late thirties.
It really hurt when you have a bad punt like this. Total opposite of the euphoria you feel coming out of good one delivered by an honest WG.

Offline bqaj

We have all been one time or more in this kind of shit and no one should criticese your decision, sorry for the bad moment ... but avoid backpage as much as you can, my personal advise, I would say 90% in this web page is shit and rubish

Online scutty brown

just a tip, but in future its worth searching for the phone number on google
thats how I found the links above, though in this case I don't think they show anything negative

Offline bluelad

This bunch seem to have returned so maybe beware!

Online scutty brown

This bunch seem to have returned so maybe beware!

Same phone number, same name, and these two websites are still live

I suppose it is possible the OP just got her on a bad day while she was pregnant? Hard to believe that they would still be in business if their service was really that poor?