Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back to school-Back to work ??  (Read 1777 times)

Offline wolfiesmith69

Now that schools have re-opened will the Yummy Mummy brigade of SP's return to work ?? I am keeping my eyes on a few i hope will return -any thoughts ??
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Drayki

Good question OP, I think that a lot of them with kids have been wait for this week to arrive

I guess time will tell if their desperate to get back into it especially if they were regularly advertising before lockdown and haven’t been able to with kids around   :hi:

Offline niceguy30!!

A regular of mine has started now that the kids are back.

Offline davidgood

A yummy mummy  (IMO) I know is hoping her kids will be back to school this week and then it will be back to BAU.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline alpharius

Haven't seen much yet but I'm sure it'll happen. Probably want a break first unless they are really short on cash

Offline willie loman

havent come across any yummy mummies working as wgs, fair number of chav single mothers though, used to do it alfresco during the school holidays.

Offline alpharius

havent come across any yummy mummies working as wgs, fair number of chav single mothers though, used to do it alfresco during the school holidays.
Depends on where you are. Usually swingers/in open marriages/husband has a cuckold fetish ...might as well get paid for it