Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe—Zoe - Woking  (Read 562 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6515966) (14 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline John987654321

Who: Zoe—Zoe - External Link/Members Only

Where:
Woking, the usual flats near Tesco Express

When: February 2023

Comms: Easy by text

Price: £70 for half-hour + £10 for OWO

The girl: Disappointing to be honest. Not unattractive and she has a good body with slim waist, no fat and big fake tits. But her face was only borderline attractive and nothing like her photos. She is so heavily made up in those photos and presumably photoshopped that she looks nothing like that. It would have helped if she’d put some make-up on but she hadn’t. Her profile claims there’s nothing fake about the photos and she looks better in real life – I beg to differ. She also speaks little English and communication was difficult (I suspect with these Thai girls they sometimes choose how much they understand though) and she didn’t make any effort to build a rapport with me, perhaps because of the language barrier.

Services: OWO, RO, CG, mish, HJ

The meeting:

I was running early so Zoe was helpfully able to let me in 15 minutes before time.

I asked if she kissed, knowing it was on her Likes list but she declined, saying she’d hurt her tongue. I suggested just lip kissing but this was off the menu too, although maybe the communication difficulties played a part here. Either way this was a bad start.

She gave my cock a good clean with wipes and then sucked. The BJ was fairly average. After a bit I think she wanted to stop so I suggested I lick her pussy which I did. She smelled clean and fresh down there. Then more OWO. I got the impression she didn’t like doing it, which made it less fun.

Then she put a condom on and rode me in cowgirl. This was okay but nothing special. I leant forward and sucked her nipples but I left them alone after she told me off for pulling gently on one. Presumably they were very sensitive – this seems to be a theme with some of the girls with bolt-ons, or is that just coincidence?

I then moved us to mish which wasn’t much good but that may be my fault to a degree. After a stressful day and the lack of rapport with Zoe, and frankly she seemed uninterested, I just couldn’t summon up much enthusiasm for the act.

I suggested she change the condoms over and suck so I could cum in her mouth in the condom, since I didn’t want to pay £20 for proper CIM. She misunderstood and took the condom off and cleaned my cock again and gave OWO which was nice, although I sensed she was pretty fed up with this development. She also tugged quite hard on my cock which really didn’t help. After a bit more sucking I could feel the sap rising and I asked her where I could cum but she didn’t understand and after trying to explain the moment had passed. So I told her to put another condom on so I could cum. She wanked me a bit more and squeezed my balls but it wasn’t working. I ended up wanking myself off while she squeezed my balls. Not unpleasant but I don’t pay for a punt to finish myself.

Verdict: A disappointing experience. Language barrier, lack of rapport, no kissing (even just on lips), and a sense of uninterest from Zoe made this a very frustrating encounter. I’m tempted to make it a Negative but I feel that may be a touch harsh as I probably contributed to the negative myself by turning up stressed, tired and finding her unalluring. So it’s a low Neutral.

Visit again? No