Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AllisonAllen Maidenhead  (Read 2610 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6196184) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to previous contributors who alerted me to this SP. As it was clear she was touring I put her on my HL in the hope she would travel near me.....the punting Gods smiled on me and she arrive in my area.

I haven't punted for ages and recently whenever I pick a day to see someone I decide against it and I nearly did with AA, glad I didn't. I think a hiatus can sometimes be hard to come back from so pleased this punt worked out well.
Messaged on the day and arranged a time, she checks nearer the time that I still want to see her, so comms good.
Get to venue and she lets me in as door system not working. She is cute and petite that is clear straight away and things improve as when we get into the bedroom she whips off her baggy tshirt to reveal a cracking bod and nice lingerie.
She wasn't up for kissing and as I decided to go low budget at £70 for half hour she gave me OW, but I wasn't disappointed as she can certainly swallow dick. Switched to 69 then onto her back for a pumping with legs on shoulders after the initial warm up thrusting. Took her from behind and again she can take a pounding. I had taken half a bluey and I think that effects your ability to cum cause in spite of best efforts I felt like I wasn't getting over the line readily. Mac off and I finished myself of giving her a rimming from behind and depositing over her cute arse cheeks.

As has been mentioned before she is a very personable girl and easy to chat to. Last day this week she said as she has to leave the UK and not sure if she'll be back, which is a shame cause I think I would see her again for a longer sesh. She was in the flat with another girl and she said they did duos but I didn't see her so can't say what she's like.

Thanks to those who went before me and reported  :drinks:

Offline Sir Lancelot

Glad to hear that she’s still got it! I may have to make a trip to Maidenhead if this really is her last hurrah. I just hope she has more farewell tours than Elton.

Online ReginaldPerrin

Thank you Brexit. Another Avenue of pleasure closed off.

Offline lamboman

Thank you Brexit. Another Avenue of pleasure closed off.

How do you know why she's leaving?
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online ReginaldPerrin

She said, don't know if true, they can only stay 6 months now. I think. That's how long the visa lasts. A bit like we can only stay in the EU for 3 months. I think.

Offline cire

She said, don't know if true, they can only stay 6 months now. I think. That's how long the visa lasts. A bit like we can only stay in the EU for 3 months. I think.
Strictly speaking EU nationals can stay up to 6 months in UK, whereas UK nationals can only stay 90 days/180 in the Schengen signatory countries. The UK voted to end free movement to live and work.

Offline spen76cer

Was this Maidenhead meet in a hotel or apartment?

She looks fit and that bum is amazing.

So def no kissing which is a shame.

Keep looking to see where she is and seems to move around frequently.