Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella @ Annabellas - Milton Keynes  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Avg_Joe

External Link/Members Only

Duration : 1hr
Cost : £120
Services :FK, OWO, CIM, RO, Fingering, Covered Sex.... basically a GFE.
Location : MK9 post code area, N11 Flat 15 - condition of the flat is looking very tired now, wetroom style shower that is well past due for replacement and barely works, as is the entrance floor to it, that is fucked and caved in! however, entrance hall and actual room was just fine, and warm, albeit via portable heater rather than the central heating.

Booked ella following a thread i made here asking for recommendations, unfortunately, I initially had to cancel my booking on the morning of the day, because of the fucking weather, which delayed/nearly cancelled my journey, however i did say i'd call if/when i got nearby, which i did and was fortunate enough to be able to re-arrange for a new time now i was only a short distance away. Point to note, the maid/receptionist or whatever never actually told Ella she had a booking, so was unaware i'd cancelled and re-booked, albeit only 20 minutes notice to the new time, and Ella was at the "walk in" location anyway.

Parked up nice and easy in the NCP car park that boarders the apartments, £1.50 for 2-3 hours parking, perfect.

Arrived at the main door a couple of minutes early, hit the appropriate numbered button and got buzzed in, the magic door opening trick as i approached the apartment door, and once inside and the door closed was greeted by a fully naked, very fucking cute petite girl (next booking choice already made by this point lol) turns out this was Erika, who after greeting me warmly, says here to see Ella? and i say yes, and she shows me to a room on the right, doesn't really say too much, just "i go tell her" and then trots of... nice ass!

At this point i'm in a nicely presented room, time to lose my shoes and and coat, and spy a nice pile of clean fresh towels, good start, couple of minutes go by and i'm beginning to think ok, i could be in the shower by now, what's going on? I can hear the girls talking in Romanian, in what i will assume is the kitchen. After probably another minute, Ella arrives, in a nice Red lacy outfit matching panties/thong i think, and heels.
Definitely the girl in the pictures, but i think prettier and sexier in real life, the professional style photos seem to lose something, size 10 sounds about right, maybe slightly less, she thinks she has a huge ass, but it's not that big, it's about right size wise if you ask me!
Really warm greeting, tongue into my mouth for some nice kissing, not DFK but ok, very active tongue! Greetings sorted, time for a quick shower as i'd been in the car for a couple of hours, shower was errr "different" i think one body get works and about half of the overhead rose, resulting in not enough water from above, and a jet of water that shoots at your family jewels  :dash: they really need to spend a couple of hundred and replace that thing.
Back to the room, and time to sort the paperwork, which Ella was nice and relaxed about, and just motioned to leave it on the side, no counting it twice and running away to stash it, which is good because it means she obviously felt at ease with me right away, then back to kissing and mutual groping  :P

From there we moved to the bed and OWO... what can i say... WOW very talented, great tongue action, fairly deep , not all the way, she says she can't quite get past her gag reflex, but still, wow, sloppy and enthusiastic BJ, CIM was an option, which is good, because although i didn't take advantage of that yet, i think she hoovered half my load out in the first 15 minutes like she was sucking a shake through a straw   :wacko: :wacko:

Switched positions and returned the favour, nice clean and tasty pussy, and very responsive, and seemed to enjoy what i was doing, was able to slip a finger or 2 inside with no objections and i got stuck in with my tongue, i was told to go gently as her clit was sensitive, she made some nice little noises, nothing too fake which was good, she does seem to like to be slightly submissive, wanting you to choose positions etc, not sure if i was able to bring her to orgasm or not, think i need to practice more  ;) :D

On with the bag at this point, skillfully applied via mouth and hand assist, and got it nicely applied and rolled all the way down to the base of my shaft, which is good, because i'm quite a bit thicker at the base, and if the condom is't applied right it has a habit of trying to either slide off, or roll back up, no such problems here (for those wondering, Durex condom, blue wrapper)

Started with her on top, my god, lovely warm pussy, nice snug fit, she rode me for a little while and bounced up and down a bit :P ... i tried to assist in the motion, but kept fucking the rhythm up  :dash: so we swapped to doggy, and watched my dick vanish into her pussy from behind, while watching in the mirror as she took my full length, lowering her had and chest down onto the bed, i like that view  :wacko:  whilst reaching back and tickling my balls  :yahoo: following this, switched into mish and ground into her, causing her to comment on my girth and adjust her position as we got into a nice rhythm, with me thoroughly enjoying myself, and tiring myself out lol.

So, as i rolled onto my back, she whipped off the condom and when back to sucking my cock like her life depended on it, confirmed CIM was ok, so she knew what to expect, and dam she's good, moved to allow me to slide a finger or 2 into her moist pussy as she varied her technique and depth until i unloaded in her mouth, no half measures here, she didn't jump off right away which was really good, once she was sure i was complete, she excused herself to the bathroom to freshen up, and left me with a very cool feeling wet wipe on my dick which she placed there and then gave him a little squeeze!

Couple of minutes later she returned, fresh breath and hopped on the bed and laid against me and kissed me more, chatted a little with her, really easy to talk to, her english is great, said she's been working for about 10 years, asked where i'd visited before, if i'd seen anyone else from her group and i said no, she was the first from this groups and she asked "why pick me lol when have such choice"..... not sure how to answer that, so just said i was so glad i had  :cool: at this point, i was able to ascertain it was erika that opened the door, and i think i'd like to see her next, although an idea of services available would be nice. Also, it turns out Ella has worked at one point a long time back for STB in Northampton. She seems to be happy where she is now though, says she works out of whichever venue they need her at, and enjoys the hassle free element of the arrangement.

No clock watching, and i didn't feel rushed at all, in fact, it was me that said probably time to wrap things up, and she offered another "shower" which i gladly accepted, once back in the room, she came back, and started sorting the bed out, and chatting, so i wasn't just shown the shower and then left to dress alone and leave, which i thought was nice, another kiss good bye after dressing and i was on my way, walking out the door a few minutes over the hour.

Would i visit again, hell yes, i do like variety, and may try and see erika next, but i would not be surprised to find myself asking if Ella is available when i next call! Not sure when i'll be passing there next, but, for ease of access and available choice, i think i may divert that way rather than to STB.

Didn't ask her about A-Levels, reading between the lines, her comment on my girth may indicate she wouldn't be keen, i'll ask next time i visit, because i'm sure i will at some point!

Hopefully not too fluffy for you guys, but simply put, zero negatives makes it hard not to write a fluffy review!
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline anonymouse72

Nice review. She is a top girl and I've seen her a few times. Always a top notch service and great to have a bit of banter with her. I've never reviewed her as she has so many across various sites and I've nothing new to add. My experiences pretty much mirror your own which I hope justifies no review for her so far. Hoping to see her and Erika in a few weeks when I'll definitely review. Just need to get lucky with the schedules as only passing through like yourself.

Offline Avg_Joe

if you do see erika, in ur review can you highlight her offered services, as they're missing on the site profile page

Offline anonymouse72

Will do. Looks like she only works occasionally a few days a week and isn't on any schedule this week. Will have to strike lucky to see them both I guess.

Offline HornyHemel

I aw both Ella and Erika last week and have written a review.   

It was a pretty full on MFF.  :cool:

tyler6749

Where is the walk in location for Anabellas in MK?

Offline HornyHemel

Where is the walk in location for Anabellas in MK?

The walk in flat is across the road from Next in the Centre MK.  It is best to call ahead and find out who is working from the flat on the day you are interested.

Offline Avg_Joe

Thank you, i was trying to work out how to describe where it was, without giving out too much information other than what i had.

Agreed on the call that morning scenario, they wont mind, obviously they'll ask if you want to book, but all i said is i simply could not guarantee when i would be there, and would call when about 10 minutes out and take it from there.
Just because we are discussing the walk in location, if when you call no one is available there, i'm sure they'll offer one of the other locations if free, on a booking basis, from what's been said here, they're not exactly a million miles apart, and seem to have ok parking options.

tyler6749

Thank you, i was trying to work out how to describe where it was, without giving out too much information other than what i had.

Agreed on the call that morning scenario, they wont mind, obviously they'll ask if you want to book, but all i said is i simply could not guarantee when i would be there, and would call when about 10 minutes out and take it from there.
Just because we are discussing the walk in location, if when you call no one is available there, i'm sure they'll offer one of the other locations if free, on a booking basis, from what's been said here, they're not exactly a million miles apart, and seem to have ok parking options.

Thats great to know. Its always a bit hit and miss timing wise for me but knowing they are accommodating is great.

tyler6749

The walk in flat is across the road from Next in the Centre MK.  It is best to call ahead and find out who is working from the flat on the day you are interested.

Is that the slightly worse for wear place that could do with a fix up? Downstairs flat up the road near Next?

Offline Avg_Joe

Is that the slightly worse for wear place that could do with a fix up? Downstairs flat up the road near Next?

yes, entrance hall ok, room ok, although portable heaters rather than using the central heating, shower room needs an overhaul, floor at entrance to it collapsing, kitchen looked a bit basic

it serves a purpose, but could be nicer

Thats great to know. Its always a bit hit and miss timing wise for me but knowing they are accommodating is great.

yeah, the lady i dealt with was more than understanding when i explained why i had to cancel, but explained i'd call if i did eventually get on the road, and she explained then that ella was at the walk in location, so it may work out, but she'd deal with that at the time i called, as it turned out it was perfect timing.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 05:09:16 pm by Avg_Joe »