Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPICY JULIA ACTON ...sexy passionate funny and gone?  (Read 7685 times)

18 review(s) for Spicy Julia (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Offline dubhcarr

Link: 
External Link/Members Only  or   External Link/Members Only

not sure if this is another girl that has given up but for posterity I have decided to review apologies as it may not help current punters.

I have seen Julia a few times over the past year...thanks to YHB for reviewing which seemed a bit mixed.

Expectation: always a good Fkk with a passionate funny good natured girl who's a great kisser.

Comms: by phone (txt) she has a two phone system call one number and she answers with another then you are on her regular list and comms good but always through the second tel number. I have always found her difficult to contact so usually with 1-2 days notice...80/120PH I always book 1Hr at 120 Lizzies.

The venue: block of flats near Acton North station, parking a bit of a mare although I found spaces by cemetry main gates. BTW flat is close to another favourite regular.

Services: FK/DFK/DDFK HJ OWO DT RO fingers covered sex CG Mish doggy, CIM anal extra (NT)

THe Girl: gorgeous 8-9 size 8 slim 32 B natural tits nice nips 5'7" big smile trademark red hair soft skin wow!

The meet: arrive snog paperwork and shower onto bed for rub tug and get familiar again with her pert tits kisses to kneck chin and she licks male mums and down for RO. Always very sweet she likes RO but doesn't get off on it so I suck left tit and nipple hard and squeese right tit whilst she rubbs pussy to big O. I find this really exciting especially as she cums really hard and after clings on hard for really DFK. Then attention to Bod Mhor she has very wet gentle BJ with ball licking head licking shaft licking no hands very sensual great then to my surprise hard DT whilst she spits and gags feels really great. She gets into this but I know that if you try to face fuck or force her in any way she would react and freak. On with mac CG very energetic (not my favourite position but she feels wet and good) doggy and then mish. As I am pumping in mish she is getting vocal and I feel the sap rising and just manage to hold on as we cum together she is tight and wet and it feels good. Clean up hugs and kisses. She makes us both a latte and we relax and kiss cuddle etc and catch up. Shower and leave after 1hr and 20 mins.......

Conclusion: I would have seen more of her if the comms were better and she was more accessable she is wanting to go back to college and I think this is her focus now. I really enjoyed sex with her and she is a very passionate fun girl to be with. At 120 PH she is good value for me. If she comes back I will happily visit her if not plenty of sweets in this sweetshop.

Happy punting    :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

i saw her very fit and sexy, amazing body, really enjoyed myself with her..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

Well reviewed girl, somehow overlooked by myself.

hopefully she returns

Offline pumps

Offline dubhcarr

yeh you're right but small price..... :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Well reviewed girl, somehow overlooked by myself.

hopefully she returns

She was on my list for ages too, however too skinny for me - that's why i didn't go.

Offline king tarzan

She was on my list for ages too, however too skinny for me - that's why i didn't go.

She was slim with curves
Certainly not skinny

A good healthy size 10

Offline pumps

thanks for the intel, I like a bit of skinny  :D

Offline gash bash

thanks for the intel, I like a bit of skinny  :D
aaannnddddd its gone. Thx fatso.

Offline pumps

aaannnddddd its gone. Thx fatso.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the above is a prime example of what happens when you don't read the thread and think you're clever.

Offline Brazilian Martian

the above is a prime example of what happens when you don't read the thread and think you're clever.

What do you expect from him he's a trump supporter  he doesn't know any better :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Tony_Red

If she's better than Ola (Aleksandra) at standard gfe services than I'd be happy to pay the extra 20 to see her. Any opinions appreciated.

I found Ola to be a lot of fun but not very sensual or very passionate.

Grab you tight and tongue wrestle you against the wall passionate / dirty/up-for-it gfe is what I am after.

I fid take Julia off the hl ages ago after reafing plenty of reviews but cannot remember why now. Doh!

Offline king tarzan

If she's better than Ola (Aleksandra) at standard gfe services than I'd be happy to pay the extra 20 to see her. Any opinions appreciated.

Grab you tight and tongue wrestle you against the wall passionate / dirty/up-for-it gfe is what I am after.

I fid take Julia off the hl ages ago after reafing plenty of reviews but cannot remember why now. Doh!

She does do tongue kissing

But sensually but still prolonged

Good enough for me

Sexy all over
Real delicious mango

Offline Tony_Red

She does do tongue kissing

But sensually but still prolonged

Good enough for me

Sexy all over
Real delicious mango

Thanks for input.

Offline Moneyd

Back with new profile

External Link/Members Only

This is very welcome news!

Has anyone spoke to her or emailed?

Says she's in Ealing now?

Offline dubhcarr

I prefer Julia............but she needs to be comfortable and connect with you..........

Offline dubhcarr

Back with new profile

External Link/Members Only

yeh saw this yesterday............nice to come back (glad I was wrong..)..still no tel number so .........

Karim81

yeh saw this yesterday............nice to come back (glad I was wrong..)..still no tel number so .........

...and no french kissing anymore either!  She probably has a boyfriend now who that is reserved for. :(

Offline Moneyd

...and no french kissing anymore either!  She probably has a boyfriend now who that is reserved for. :(

She says she does FK in the profile.

There is a Red alert for authentication though.

She's either come back and has just thrown this profile together quickly for the time being OR this is fake and someone is trying to make the most out of her reputation now she's gone??

Subslave

She always used to appear in the alternative section of AW, but never really seemed to embrace any of those alternative services from what I could gather.

I suppose it's a good way of getting your self noticed.

Offline dubhcarr

with me it is a solid GFE...but she likes anal I believe  (?)

Offline rubric

I visited her once for a fairly uninspiring time - it was like trying to have sex with a mannequin.  Several months later she showed up on the boards in a real foul temper complaining about someone else's negative report and saying that she 'needed to feel a connection' or words to that effect.

After that I took her off the list for a repeat visit. If you search the banned posts section you can probably find her output.

Offline Moneyd

I visited her once for a fairly uninspiring time - it was like trying to have sex with a mannequin.  Several months later she showed up on the boards in a real foul temper complaining about someone else's negative report and saying that she 'needed to feel a connection' or words to that effect.

After that I took her off the list for a repeat visit. If you search the banned posts section you can probably find her output.

Sorry to hear that mate.

I've been to see her a bunch of times (over 10 I'd say) and she was always a favourite of mine.

One of the few WG that's could make me cum from just owo (no hands or anything).

Hence why I'm keen to see where she relocated too.

Offline Convince Me

Thanks Pal, you've saved me a lot of tokens.  :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

Seen her once
Found her extremely sexy
Good sensual dfk
OWO deep throat was awesome took my sphunkhen CIM galore!
Just a sexy bitch!!!

Offline larry76

Saw her a while ago, I remember I did not masturbate for 3 weeks. To give her daily portion of sperm! Took as well her little asshole!

Offline dubhcarr

just for Mr P Mr TR and YHB the skinny on Julia.......saw her today she is not retired but has had to change profile (verified yesterday) .....background she gave me ( she strikes me as straight up in my 15+ visits) ...some sad twat with EAS had wanted her as a girlfriend (WTF he didn't realise it's paid sex with a whore!!) take her home to mummy!!??.....and when rejected (good girl)....threw his toys out of the pram and reported her to AW who deleted her profile.....I am Fkkn annoyed cos I wrote the review in good faith and have been missing my usual Friday PM Fkk.......(cunt!)

Caught up today..man she is a great passionate kisser and great BJ & Fkk.......YHB can do what you like with your hard earned but I know where I am next week.........

as for the poor cunt with EAS.......get a life saddo........

Offline king tarzan

Dfk there seems to be

I shall return soon
That super delicious juicy tasty soft mango!

Offline Tony_Red

Sometimes it's better not to view a veri pic

Obviously she scrubs up well, but I wish I never saw it!

Same thing happened to me with Madlin Moon. Was going to see her ages ago (when she was £150/hr) and then I saw her veri pic and I couldn't go ahead with contacting her. 

Offline king tarzan

Spicy Julia is hot.
Very good service provider
Very good VFM

Type_O_Negative

Same thing happened to me with Madlin Moon. Was going to see her ages ago (when she was £150/hr) and then I saw her veri pic and I couldn't go ahead with contacting her.

Most of the veri photographs look horrible, just like rough mugshots.
Olivia*'s veri photo wasn't the best too - but in real life she is beautiful.

Offline king tarzan

Most of the veri photographs look horrible, just like rough mugshots.

Madlin moon is better in person than movies
Trust me

Offline tantric talents

Sadly you missed out there.
Not the world's greatest beauty but a good looking hot girl way better than her pics and a fine punt!

Offline dubhcarr

yeh I saw the veri pic up for a day...I guess it has to match the passport photo for AW veri.........Julia is a pretty girl IMO and with her smile and sparkling eyes as she looks up whilst sucking Bod Mhor....she is wonderfully pretty!!........ :D

Offline king tarzan

yeh I saw the veri pic up for a day...I guess it has to match the passport photo for AW veri.........Julia is a pretty girl IMO and with her smile and sparkling eyes as she looks up whilst sucking Bod Mhor....she is wonderfully pretty!!........ :D

Agreed

Offline monstar

Funny as I think Julia looks better in her verification photo!  :crazy:

Offline king tarzan

She is extremely raunchy looking eye to eye

Offline alan4

I punted her a while back and can tell you when she scrubs up she's very good to look at. I didn't like her service that much because she got moody half way through. But she's very good looking. That veri pic isn't the best indicator.

Offline king tarzan

I punted her a while back and can tell you when she scrubs up she's very good to look at. I didn't like her service that much because she got moody half way through. But she's very good looking. That veri pic isn't the best indicator.

How and why did she get bitchy with you?

Offline Moneyd

The only WG to ever make me cum from a bj. No hands. All mouth. Loudest orgasm I ever had. So vocal that she laughed after (with a mouth full of my jizz).

Offline alan4

How and why did she get bitchy with you?

Aint got a clue. it was the strangest thing ever, first half, smiley bubbly then the second half it was polar opposite. I didn't do anything that could be perceived as degrading nor did I suggest any weird stuff so yeah it was very strange. But like the gu above me said she gave me this handless standing blow job at the end and it was amazing, I was actually shaking.

Offline boardyhell

she sent me her number ,i think she said its going up tomorrow,i will return

Offline dubhcarr

she sent me her number ,i think she said its going up tomorrow,i will return

yeh I will be interested to see if her number has changed........sadly she is still being trolled.......

Offline king tarzan

yeh I will be interested to see if her number has changed........sadly she is still being trolled.......

The parking restrictions where she is based are a bitch
That really puts me off

Offline Convince Me

The parking restrictions where she is based are a bitch
That really puts me off
Park on the south side of A40; believe the restrictions are split 1 hr in morning & afternoon. Plenty of empty so&D bays along the perimeter of North Acton playing fields; 10min walk from there.