Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental orgy. Does it exist?  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Doormatt

Had a bit of a "Google" and can't find what I'm looking for
I've seen phoenix private parties. I know Peace attends.
What I'm looking for is a party of similar price, time and ratios with exclusively Asian, oriental girls.
Any one know anything?
Pm me if you wish.
To be honest I'm happy to travel anywhere in the UK for this. Thanks.

Offline Doormatt

Just "bumping" this.
Lots of views (over 400) but no comments as yet.
Maybe the lovely people at phoenix could organise such an event.

Offline hawai5o

Just "bumping" this.

They do,did have Apple she's oriental and they also had an Oriental Hottie by the name  Misha when they were called LMP Parties ,

Offline Doormatt

LMP is long dead. And they don't .can do apple and peace occasionally when the stars align at house of devine but I'm looking for an entirely different experience.

vt

Just "bumping" this.

Peace is currently the only Oriental at Phoenix...not much of a party with one girl...shame Apple & Misha left, they were sooo cute! Apple is still available at HoD London & MK...saw her last month!  :thumbsup:

There is a Macau-Chinese girl called Geisha at Hot Box Parties in Northampton, but the rest of the line-up is mainly British ladies.

I'm sure there'd be lots of takers for an exclusively Oriental party if someone could get enough willing girls into the same place. I'm surprised one of the Oriental agencies hasn't done it...but it does take someone with a passion for the task to organise a successful party.

Offline Doormatt

:thumbsup: I'll make a few phone calls and see if we can make this happen. Over1000 views now in a week supply must meet demand !!

vt

:thumbsup: I'll make a few phone calls and see if we can make this happen. Over1000 views now in a week supply must meet demand !!

Good luck!   :thumbsup: