Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barcelona sensual massage?  (Read 6763 times)

Offline walrus70

Hi all

I find myself in Barcelona later in the week for a couple of days. I have read the reports of the punting scene but does anyone have information on the sensual massage scene? These days I prefer this sometimes and wondered if anyone else have tried this?

I’ll report back once returned
Thanks

Offline Ty

Brahma Massage - great service in a nice location and full service available if it takes your fancy

Offline Steve2

Barcelona is a great place for all types of fun

Take your pick from here

External Link/Members Only

Offline wes2014

I enjoyed a session at

Selection of girls brought in one by one to choose from and FS offered after a decent massage. Near Placa d'Espanya

Offline webpunter

Finding €uro info ain't as easy as for Awank stuff

I wazzed this up a while ago:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269859.msg2781283#msg2781283

Part 2 - thai zen.  Expensive [very] but highly recommended.  On next trip there i will most likely return but also go for some cheaper indie options

Hope this helps

Offline webpunter

Hegre tastic

On my Barcelona must do list is this place - in Sitges, half hour or so away

You can have a massage from one of the burds on the numerous vids available to view.  Piss easy to find these

If you get to visit please do a review & please PM the link so i don't miss it

PS - i'm saving up  :lol:  as this place makes thai zen [see post above] look cheap

Offline redveee

Hegre tastic

On my Barcelona must do list is this place - in Sitges, half hour or so away

You can have a massage from one of the burds on the numerous vids available to view.  Piss easy to find these

If you get to visit please do a review & please PM the link so i don't miss it

PS - i'm saving up  :lol:  as this place makes thai zen [see post above] look cheap

If Camelot see sense and give me a lot of their cash in return for me buying one of their tickets that is on my want list as I visit Barcelona annually and Sitges is easy to get to on the train for €8 return. Had a HE in a massage place on but nothing to write home on a postcard about, girl wouldn't even undress for the cah I was prepared to pay, ie as little as possible.

Offline webpunter

On my adventures in Barcelona i did try the indie route
5 burds maybe - texts & WA
Achieved fuck all & gave up
Hence my visit to thai zen, which was sublime

For hegre i'm saving up.  In the loft i'm sure i must have some very old books of greenshield stamps.  Wondering if i can cash these in anywhere ?  :lol:

Overall Barcelona is punting heaven, i didnt even scratch the surface on my 2nd visit
And a superb city / fun place
During the day / early evening [not early hours] my recommendation is a trip to LaVieEnRose - search it up 

If Camelot see sense and give me a lot of their cash in return for me buying one of their tickets that is on my want list as I visit Barcelona annually and Sitges is easy to get to on the train for €8 return. Had a HE in a massage place on but nothing to write home on a postcard about, girl wouldn't even undress for the cah I was prepared to pay, ie as little as possible.

Offline actionjack

Do you get any kind of HE included in Thai Zen entry price? I see mention of extras menu when arrive but wondered if that’s for more extensive extras & basic handjob or b2b included… I was recently quoted €160/hr (which includes 20% discount) by them for their cheapest massage, so but fearful of total outlay for anything more!

Offline webpunter

B2B - full on & HJs a plenty included in the price

Reck they are offering the 20% a quieter times with less tourists

TZ ain't the type of place you would go to - even if local - frequently, coz its pricey

Depending on the burd, and if they 'like' you, you may get offered OWO

Mentioned to me @ €50 which i declined.  €40 should do it

I didn't bother as having lots of fun with the two burds & i had parted with €350 [€250 + €100 special offer for 4 hands]

On my next visit i would opt for a time extension spending the additional €100, rather than the 2nd burd

Read Part 2 of my review 'Adventures in Barcelona' which focuses on TZ

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269859.msg2781752#msg2781752

Do you get any kind of HE included in Thai Zen entry price? I see mention of extras menu when arrive but wondered if that’s for more extensive extras & basic handjob or b2b included… I was recently quoted €160/hr (which includes 20% discount) by them for their cheapest massage, so but fearful of total outlay for anything more!