Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabic French Hot, Bayswater  (Read 1402 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5980558) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline droplet

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Finally managed to see this girl. Communication is via whasapp and text. She only responds when she is working and it took some time to arrange the meet.

Place is a set of flats in central London. Seems she rents it out during the day for work only. Not exactly the most discrete place during the day as there are many people about and waiting outside is pretty obvious that you are out of place.

She offers a whatsapp call so you can see her face. In other reports, there are earlier pictures claiming to be her showing her face. I can confirm they are NOT her. As to the current profile pictures its also hard to tell if its her as the face is blurred. But the tits size and slender legs offer resemblance.

Facially she is very attractive. She was made up, albeit a bit too heavy. None the less she has beautiful eyes, a bit of chiselled face like CNN's Christiane Amanpour. In fact I imagine that's what she looked like when she was younger. She is slender, tall ish. Very french accent.

In terms of attitude she is very nervous. It didnt put me at ease. And the whole experience felt like she wanted to get it out of the way asap. Her body is very soft, tender skin. It is not toned and she is not athletic if you know what I mean. The most noticeable are her saggy boobs.  :( The skin around her areola is quite wrinkled and soft. I would imagine it is due to breast feeding or pregnancy, otherwise I wouldnt know what else causes it. Experts are welcome to comment here. I dont see any signs of stretched marks on her belly so not sure if it was pregancy or not. She doesnt kiss and steers her face quite far from you. That was offputting, she doesnt even like you kissing her cheeks.

Her pussy is not tight, quite lose in fact. Again due to childbirth or fucks alot? But she was very wet and she knows how to thrust back so when you put in a stroke she moves her hips around ever so slightly with a thrust and it was very effective and can bring you over the tip if you know I mean, even if she isnt tight. It feels very nice. She's quite "French", sensitive nipples, no kissing, please wash your hand, etc. Then the dreaded " you have x min left". I came after a couple of positions and overall it felt like she clock watched and wasnt really into providing the service.

I give it a neutral. She's a very pretty girl, beautiful eyes, soft skin, beautiful slender torso and nicely shaped droopy tits ( I like them a bit droopy ). But for the amount she charges, you would imagine a bit better service, at least some kissing or bbbj neither does she do. Many girls at this price point I will not be returning. However its not everyday you shag a French Arabic girl.

Offline Fully Sated

In other reports, there are earlier pictures claiming to be her showing her face. I can confirm they are NOT her. As to the current profile pictures its also hard to tell if its her as the face is blurred. But the tits size and slender legs offer resemblance.

Droplet, Thank you for your review and your statement reagarding 'her' earlier portrait photographs.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Momodan38

However its not everyday you shag a French Arabic girl.

It’s her main selling point. At that price and with her service list she does not really appeal to me, and generally she’s really not my type but I keep reading her reviews because most are titled “French Arabic” and I keep mulling it over my head.

Anyway thanks for your review.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 08:54:32 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review @droplet.

I have had my eye on this one for a while. More a Plan B or if I was ever in the area.

After this review and the very limited services not going to bother.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Haubret

I met her and I totally agree with your description but I gave a positive review.

Offline seraph20

I have seen her and will be posting a review soon which I am still debating on rating. She is very very pretty indeed and nothing wrong with her service or personality as such but I have mixed feelings overall.

Offline TP84

I have seen her and will be posting a review soon which I am still debating on rating. She is very very pretty indeed and nothing wrong with her service or personality as such but I have mixed feelings overall.

I agree, I met her aswell (review to follow) mixed feelings closer to neutral.