Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunni - Diva, Earls Court  (Read 1873 times)

Offline yesbby

She's back providing red hot sex to London's quarantined masses
External Link/Members Only

She popped up on the returned from holidays menu like a mirage and I acted swiftly. Had a great time

£250 one hour. £200 and I'd be there most days of the week but the extra £50 makes me pause. Didn't pay the extra for CIM and can't remember if she had that in the price on her last visit (6 months ago?)

A nice studio flat in Earls court on a second floor that has three doors, all inhabited by Diva girls. Don't know which ones. The bed head was pounding against the wall and I started to worry she would receive complaints and neighbours might start interfering so it was good to find out its a little hive of shagging. Downstairs must be fatigued just listening to it.

the girl
She's a great character. Slightly mad look in the eye and keen to have sex. She is not as glam as the photos - if you're looking for a top Russian model she isn't that. She's more of a girl next door, if the girl next door to you has a wonderful arse and perfect small tits with long straggly auburn hair. Big ugly tattoo on the right thigh and a bit spotty on the face, shaved below and piercing blue eyes that are always looking for fun. I really fancy her. It was only once I'd taken my clothes off that she remembered me from last time, which was a laugh. Her English is about 6/10 which is great.

action
I knew she was fresh in town and she is naturally horny so I figured I was in for a treat. After some slow, sensual standing kissing (I don't usually push for DFK as FK is enough for me) I got her in a position to go down on her. Already told her I was going to bring her pleasure. She was super responsive and shuddering all over the place. Kept going as I was really enjoying it and she was so jumpy I couldn't tell when her orgasms were. But she was wet and loving it. After a long pounding I asked for a breather and asked if she'd orgasmed she said at least four times - why couldn't you tell?  Asked if she could go for another one and she said why not two?
I have to say the sex was really something else. Started in cowgirl and she was really good, easing into it for size reasons slowly but really grinding on me. She did use some lube but I suspect this is just wise, given how much sex she'll be having this month.  Then we got into some missionary variations and she was egging me on to go harder and occasionally playing with herself.

'so strong man' she was saying while grabbing my arms and feigning being overwhelmed. I was saying 'you so strong woman' and laughing. I told her she is an olympic sex athlete. I had to lie down, out of breath for ten minutes, windows open, dripping with sweat. My next move was to go down on her again and keep pushing her towards orgasm. At one point I was lying with my head backward hung off the bed and her standing with her pussy pushed down into my mouth, wanking me off.
I didn't cum - at one point I was close, decided to pull back from the brink and then when the tiredness and the sweatiness kicked in it meant I never got back to that point. I just felt like I wanted to keep fucking her for hours.
Jumped in the shower and was still sweating when I got home half an hour later.

Anyway, she's a keeper.

Offline golden bull

Pure nymphomaniac. I was doing so well abstaining so far and this one had to come back now :dash:

Hope she stays around for longer this time🥵

Offline yesbby

She said she should be here until May 🙃

Offline Londontiger

How are people still coming into this country. We cant frigging leave our county without hassle and here we have working ladies coming in from abroad.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline golden bull

Good to hear👏👍.... she was my best punt last year hands down🤗

Offline yesbby

How are people still coming into this country. We cant frigging leave our county without hassle and here we have working ladies coming in from abroad.

Where there’s a will, there’s a way

Offline yesbby

One of the Russians told me that she’s going back via Minsk so she doesn’t have to isolate in Moscow

Offline pantywetter

She looks hot and if she’s a nympho too!

Where do I sign?

:wacko: